D16Y8 Head/Intake/Distributor/ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RickEXEK

B20 ADDICT
Parting out my 97 Civic EX Engine parts. Still running but has a slight rod knock. 5SPD D-series trans also for sale. No grinds. Will separate. Let me know what you want. Local pick-up preferred. Distributor and tune up/SOLD

Last edited:
Yes, but its going on the B20! Sorry. I have pretty much the full swap besides that and the mounts. And the bottom end, that has a knock so I don't really want to sell it. Unless someone wants to take it apart to see what might be going on inside?

would you ship the head swap( ecu head maifold etc.) to25427 and how much

You are not that far. I'm in SE PA. Can we meet in the middle? What all would you want? do you need the distributor too? Head/Intake/Distributor Complete and the P2P ECU. $300 Delivered.

Last edited:
pretty much everthing from the headgasket up, manifold, distributor, ecu, everything on the head is it in good condition and how many miles on it

Sounds good, I should have it all apart sometime next week. Just turned over 200K last week. It still runs great, just started to hear a knock in it a few weeks ago. I'll throw in the brand new T/B W/P and tensioner, all replaced about 6K ago with the tune up and V/C gasket. Also has a short ram intake you may want. Been itching to do another swap so I'm gathering the last few parts now to put a B20 in its place. You can come drive it if you want. It will be in the car until I get everything together for my swap.

Last edited:
Back