D16y8 Im

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

will i have any trouble using a d16y8 IM on my d16a6 due to an obd conflict? and are all the vacuum hoses in the same place? and has anyone dyno'd a sohc non-vtec with one added? thanks a lot.

i put one on a d16z6 and also a b18b throttle body and together it made a noticable difference in power the sensors are not in the same places because of the different OBD at least there was between the obd2 and the obd1 that i have i dont know how a obo0 works though havent looked at it but if it bolts up it should work just have to reroute some of the vacuum lines like i did and you should be good to go

I will be putting the y8 on my a6 soon. I will let you know how it goes. If you find any info on it let me know.

i can show you pictures of the way we hooked it up through email in a couple days it might help you know what you are doing better i would say to make sure that you have the complete intake manifold fuel rail and fuel pressure regulatoras i had to take it back off three times and you use your original injectors with it

Back