D16y8 series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99civicJDMh22

i am recently putting a h22a in my 99 civic it has the stock d16y8 parts for sale the main thing i do want alot of money for is the head it has 5000 miles on it and it was buil from gude performance out of cali, go to gude.com to exactly whats done but it is has ported polished cylinder head racing valve grind mild cam ported intake manifold ported throttle body and makes the air ways really open up. and dimond milled on my own by a reputable machine shop

Head-$ 850 bought for 1350 at time / have receipt will come with (slightly used high hp cometic head gasket for free (still fine ran with for 2 months)
Tranny- got from junk yard 15 thousand miles ago had 50 thou still good- $250
block lot of milage but still running srong i took very good care of the car 145k-$200-with ARP head studs-$250
ARP Head studs -$70
distributor, MSD cap, MSD rotor- $100
Helix power tower throttle body spacer, $65
DC Sport header 4,2,1-$200
AEM adjustable cam gear pulley-$70
Stock CV shafts-$50 for both
all stock motor mounts-$50 for all
Short shifter threads need to be re-tapped-$20
Whole shifter assem. bar bracket everything-$120 shifter comes with for free

Items may keep just depending if they will work for the H22a or if i can custom
(may build custom test pipe) Catco high flow cat (direct fit)- $95
AEM adjusable fuel pressure reg- $130
MSD Power Blaster External Coil- $15

I also have 99 ex stock front and rear bumper (white)- $100 a peice
Stock exast manifold-$50
i have lots of stock parts for sale

I live in Austin Texas (shipping fees are not included)

Just let me know if you are interested i can wheel and deal i have receipts for all
ask me i may have what you need stock lights (faded) stock exaust stock front upper a arms ect. just PM me

Or e-mail me at 99civic@austin.rr.com

Last edited:
shipping

i can figure out wendsday i will have the motor pulled apart in about a week or two just let me know if that will work for you and i can get priceing

to ship tranny was a rough estimate of weight and dimensions was 100-120 to ship/ Y8 head ported throttle body al the way through head new valves springs racing valve grind and stage 2 cam. All specs are at Gude.com thats where i got the head it will give you cam spec intake and exaust everything it is dimond miled i did that to get a little higher compression because i was running n/a if you plan on boosting with head get thicker head gasket i also got a high hp cometic Head gasket that is still good that will come with it, runs good you feel big diff and im sure mine would have been better tuned but it still halled ass

to ship tranny was a rough estimate of weight and dimensions was 100-120 to ship/ Y8 head ported throttle body al the way through head new valves springs racing valve grind and stage 2 cam. All specs are at Gude.com thats where i got the head it will give you cam spec intake and exaust everything it is dimond miled i did that to get a little higher compression because i was running n/a if you plan on boosting with head get thicker head gasket i also got a high hp cometic Head gasket that is still good that will come with it, runs good you feel big diff and im sure mine would have been better tuned but it still halled ass
sorry misread your post...

$850 is too high.

head

paid 1350 used for 10 thousand miles on head had all new parts and and alot of work done to it im taking 500 dollar hit is how i am looking at it someone will like it once they put it on

Back