D16z Electrical Problems ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drenni

:huh: I'm having some problems here, I don't know if anyone know's anything electrical but here it goes??? When I connect the speed sensor it burns the fuse and also my miles gauge goes crazy although my RPM gauge is working perfect, I checked to see if it was the alternator but it's working perfect. Now there were some cables lose :angry: that had a somewhat conection to the alternator but I got them pluged in again now I don;t what the hell to do. I don't want to take to a mechanic and then the problem comes to be really easy and I could have fixed myself. I anyone can help me please maybe I overlooked something and still have not checked so please HELP ME I'm begging if not I'll take this week to the mechanic :worthy:

Do you have a Volt Meter, wiring diagrams, and the ability to read them? If not it's off to the mechanic or the store. Either one will be about the same price. You have a nasty short you need to find in that circuit. Although, charging problems can manifest themselves all over the place. Not to discourage you, but when I was a Honda tech at the dealership I used to cringe at these things.

Allready did wiring maps, but could'nt find nothing, so it was off to the mechanic.

Thanks guys :D

Back