d16z6 4 sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

somethingclever

ive got a d16z6 complete minus distributor. 95 civic ex/auto. had 50k on it when wreck'd. also have the automatic tranny for sale and also a tranny out of a 96 dx/auto available.---both tranny's will need to be repaired where the mounting brackets were over-tighten'd (will need to be welded and re-tapped). pics of this problem available upon request. also have a complete head from a d16y7. im located in the s/e corner of the panhandle of texas. make offers!

EDIT: dizzy will be included.

Any damage after the wreck? What part of the panhandle? I'm interested... maybe. Shoot me a phone number?

the 0xygen sensor was broke, other than that no damage at all. most of the damage to the car was in the rear. (940) 937-6298 after 5 pm.

i'd be willing to trade for a d16y7.

this motor is still up for grabs...........350 obo......or trade for a complete running d16y7.

hey man whats up, do you still have the motor for sale, i need one bad..... pm me if so. i live in mass, if u can get a shippin quote.

if you still have the engine for sale I want it, I live in Okla. and would be interested in possibly coming to pick it up. PM or E-mail me

sorry everybody.........i havnt been able to reply to your posts lately due to a family emergency.

i still have the engine, but there is a sale pending............ if the sale falls through i will let you all know.

i need vtec lol

hey im looking for a vtec head for my 95 civic i think a d16z6 type? i just started gettin in to cars since i have a civic and right now im lookin for a vtec head, u think u can help me out?

Unbelievable.

Lock?

be patient i'll handle it:rolleyes:

dude you need to post your own thread on the f/s SECTION. By the way you might to look harder before you post up. i have seen MANY complete z6's and heads up for grabs.

ok now lock:D

Back