D16Z6 88 DX CRX Issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gophat

First question is what the heck is the black little sensor on the back of my Z6 manifold. Its right next to the IACV, do i need it. Also i connected my battery after the swap and my gauge cluster was lit before i even put the key in. I put the key in and it got brighter. Any ideas? My car does not crank either. I think my ECU is faulty also, but the engine light wouldnt come on if it was right?

how did you wire the cluster, It sounds like your running straight power to it without a cutoff, it got brighter because you started your car and it getting more juice from the alternator, the iacv itself has a black sensor on it is that what your referring too?

LOL... i figured out the problem guys... i had my charger connected to the battery and to my house wall so it was getting minimal power. LOL... oh god must be the puertorican in me. Now i am having a water leak from the black "pentagon" looking thing under the manifold. Has a stem on top that i guess a hose goes to, but i dont know where to put the hose? Any ideas?

Oh yeah the motor starts too, purrs like a kitty besides the water leak.

Anyone know of the little nozzle on top of the black box under the manifold. Its leaking water but i dont know where it is supposed to go. Where does it connect to?

Back