D16z6 95 sohc si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

onlytime

Complete 95 sohc si d16z6 head. just had a valve job with new valve seals.a new timing belt is also included..comes with vtec silonoid,distributer,fuel rail and injectors,valve cover (blue),intake maifold,timing belt,cam& cam gear,all that stuff..all but the TB an the EACV(eletronic air controle valve)cheap on ebay..seen TB go for as little as 15 dollars on ebay..hit me with an offer..I will email you pics incase i can only put one up here. onlytime@hotmail.com
Also if you would like a port an polish job done,let me know..will be extra.
I'm located near houston texas area. srry cam kinda sucks
gallery_31742_70_1092192369.jpg

gallery_31742_70_1092192431.jpg

gallery_31742_70_1092193148.jpg

if i can find a complete block and tranny ill be all over this like white on rice.... ive been lookin for a complete z6 swap for months.. maybe itll be easier for me to just put it all together

if you have any other pics or other info, like how many miles, please send to skipy_11@yahoo.com... thanks a lot

Originally posted by w2rbass@Aug 15 2004, 08:25 PM
if i can find a complete block and tranny ill be all over this like white on rice.... ive been lookin for a complete z6 swap for months.. maybe itll be easier for me to just put it all together

if you have any other pics or other info, like how many miles, please send to skipy_11@yahoo.com... thanks a lot
[post=377265]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the block but the guy i got it from didn't give me the main caps..everything else though..tranny is was already sold

Back