D16z6 And Tranny F/s!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

I am FINALLY getting ready to put in the b18c1. Does anyone want my d16z6? It has @100k and I have the DC 4-1 ceramic and a blue AEM CAI that go with it. The tranny is a '93 SI tranny. The ECU is chipped too. (Oh, NOW you want it huh?) I am having my boy in the bay-area (CA) do my swap (3k for parts+install+act stage 3 clutch!) so if anyone up there was to want it, I will make you a deal. Otherwise, you gotta pay da shipping man... :( Hit me up if you are interested, I DON'T want to sell just the head. SOHC VTECs RULE!!!! (No, they don't really unless you drive a dx/lx/hx) :p

Cool. And the axles. And the tranny. and the headers and CAI and ecu and all the other shit? :rolleyes:
You said give you a price. Not give you my motor. I might go lower, I just want to see....

got my full D16Z6 swap for $400, they are worth right around that, $600 would be max.....

-Matt

I sold my d16z swap for $850 with stainless steel header, FRP, AEM fuel rail, and zex cam.......with axles

I did a B16A swap in my brother's (nimblecivic's) 93EX and he let me have the old D16Z6 and auto tranny(100k mi) in exchange for doing the swap. I sold the longblock (JUST the longblock; no tranny, axles, or ECU) locally last Thursday night for $450 to a kid in St. Augustine, FL. He had it running in his CRX by Friday night. He found my ad in thepartstrader.com, and, since I sold it, I've had at least a dozen other emails about it. It was advertised as $475 local pickup, $550 shipped E. of the Mississippi, and $600 to the west.

Here's my point: Don't let anonymous people who probably have very little income and don't have any $$$ tell you your old swap is only worth $200 to them. Put a free ad on thepartstrader and you'll find out. Of course, you're on the west coast, so direct your ad towards the peeps on the East coast where prices are higher. You'll sell it.

FYI: I can also give you contact info for the interested buyers I had to turn down.

paid $600 for this engine (114,XXX) and that was with everything that bolts to the motor still attached . Starter, alt,CAI, header, dist, PS pump, axles, ECU (not chipped), etc. Basically we loosened the motor mounts, wiring, fuel lines and pulled the motor out of the Del Sol and onto my trailer. This was a good deal and ain't typical..........but niether is $1500

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Apr 22 2003, 03:22 PM
I dunno... $1500?

that is more than the price of a b16....
500 tops, it is modded and i have no clue how hard you beat on that motor... even if you say it was babied, if it was babied you would not have swapped motors, and probably not be posting on honda swap...

;) O.k., o.k., you can't blame me for trying to get as much money as I can out of it. I NEVER said I babied it, who here babies their modified civic? I just shot out a number, and I know FULL b16 swaps go for more that $1500. I'll sell the d16z for whatever I can get for it. (be that $1500 or $500) I know there is people out there that are willing to pay $1000 for another 40 horsez over their dx/hx/vx. I just wanted to see if anyone whith MORE than $200 wanted it. Thanx anyways tho keehnel. No hard feelings, I just want more than that. :(

Back