D16Z6 Civic Hatch Upgrades

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bboyx

Hey everyone i just recently bought a 94 hatch. I have an intake/intake manifold, headers and an exhaust. I was wondering what kinds of upgrades can i get to make it more powerful and quick. I know turbo is the #1 thing to get, but what other little or big things can i do to help get more HP.

Hey everyone i just recently bought a 94 hatch. I have an intake/intake manifold, headers and an exhaust. I was wondering what kinds of upgrades can i get to make it more powerful and quick. I know turbo is the #1 thing to get, but what other little or big things can i do to help get more HP.

Cams, port n' polish, tuning, etc...

Cams, port n' polish, tuning, etc...

Ditto... P29 pistons if all motor, nitrous, turbo, cam, tune, or motor swap, etc.

My setup was a D15B
Dynatech header, intake, fully built head with a crower stage 2, springs and retainers, ported, and .025" shaved off, 3 angle stock valve job, ported p08 intake, tuned on crome pro, re-ringed and new bearings, arp rod and head bolts, fidanza flywheel and spec stage 3 clutch.

It ran pretty good in a ex coupe. It suprised a lot of people.
P.s. Also stay away from heavy 17 inch wheels. You can feel a difference between a 17 and a 15 inch wheel. lol

Back