D16z6 Engine parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like shipping will cost around $12.. I can get an exact quote for you on Monday.
I have paypal and can take credit card on that if you like

Originally posted by erikespo@May 14 2005, 02:42 PM
Looks like shipping will cost around $12.. I can get an exact quote for you on Monday.
I have paypal and can take credit card on that if you like
[post=499236]Quoted post[/post]​

what about the dizzy pm'd

Originally posted by Blanco@May 19 2005, 05:18 AM
How much for the throttle body?
[post=501205]Quoted post[/post]​

TB is pending a sale.. If the guy backs out i will let you know.

Originally posted by CiViChAtChBaCkMn@May 20 2005, 01:48 PM
is it a vtec head???
if so how much?
[post=501719]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes the head is a VTEC head

"will sell the head (Including the distributor and valve cover) for $125"

I'm not sure on how much it will cost to ship.. I'f you are still interested let me know i will get a shipping price for you.,

All I have left are..

The entire bottom end ($75), the VTEC head with distributor ($125), the headers with o2 sensor ($20), starter ($5) and the axles ($50)

Originally posted by erikespo@May 3 2005, 07:33 PM
I am getting rid of all my D16z6 stuff in favor of a b18 swap for my CRX

I have a head, block, intake manifold, headers, dizzy (needs new wiring connector)

the engine was running when it was pulled but the block is siezed from sitting.. the head is off the block and headers and intake manifold are off the head.
there is also the alternator and starter for the engine. Not sure if the starter will work with manual trannys.. this car was an auto. I also have the engine wiring harness and axles from the car..

I'm in western NY about 60 miles south of buffalo.

Lemme know

Erik

EDIT: I don't have the ECU and if you need the crank or any thing in the block let me know and i will pull the stuff for you
[post=494654]Quoted post[/post]​

head comw with everything?...except intake manifold?right?...whats the price again?.....how much to 60506?thanks

Dizzy comes with the head unless i can't sell the head. if you need just a dizzy ebay has them for pretty cheap

Originally posted by moovs_hatch+May 22 2005, 03:33 PM-->
@May 3 2005, 07:33 PM
I am getting rid of all my D16z6 stuff in favor of a b18 swap for my CRX

I have a head, block, intake manifold, headers, dizzy (needs new wiring connector)

the engine was running when it was pulled but the block is siezed from sitting..  the head is off the block and headers and intake manifold are off the head.
there is also the alternator and starter for the engine.  Not sure if the starter will work with manual trannys..  this car was an auto.  I also have the engine wiring harness and axles from the car..

I'm in western NY about 60 miles south of buffalo.

Lemme know

Erik

EDIT:  I don't have the ECU and if you need the crank or any thing in the block let me know and i will pull the stuff for you
[post=494654]Quoted post[/post]​

head comw with everything?...except intake manifold?right?...whats the price again?.....how much to n?thanks
[post=502256]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes the head comes with everything nothing is missing from the head.

looks like shipping will be around $25 So for the head and to ship it lets say $140

Back