d16z6 for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i just did a swap a h22 a in my eg( that i havent been able to finish),but i need to sell the stock engine. its a d16z6 with about 80-90k miles on it. u would need to find the wiring because i used it toconvert my h22a wiring, but i do have the ecu. i will sell the motor for 350. i dont know what the ecu goes for but i heard they good for chipping. i also have a brand new oem compressor i purchased from the honda. i bought it for 400 and used for a week. i blew my tranny a week later and just decided to swap the whole thing. ill let the compressor go for 200 since i havent even paid for it yet. i also have the power sterring for the d-block and the power steering for the h22. im not gonna use either of them cause lack of space so i guess i have no use for it. i also have the original shift linkage from my 92 hb si. i need to sell these parts so i can pay for the parts i need for the new motor.
drop a line if ur interested on any of my parts or email me.

electron-eg

i also have the jdm h22a motor mounts that are still in good condition. motor mounts are off a 92-95prelude. i guess ill sell for a 100 bucks, obo.

Back