d16z6 for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just picked up a d16z6 the motor seems in good shape i did not here it run but the oil seems good the block is clean and the valves seem clean
i am lookin to get like 200 for it or i will part it out
i am located in ct and inot shippin it
emailme wit offers flauzier

bean new head gasket in the box and bran new head bolts in the box going wit the motor

bump for the prefect speller or ya i forgot to add in befor it was wit out a dizzy and now it got a dizzy wit a new cap and rotor

motor is on the stan wit the head still off and baged if any one insterested can come look it over sorry dale i dont hack

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 9 2005, 03:44 PM
motor is on the stan wit the head still off and baged if any one insterested can come look it over sorry dale i dont hack
[post=552027]Quoted post[/post]​

what about tour crooked spoiler that looks like a book shelf?
your motor mount you made for a kid and the motor drop out while he was driving
your doors on your truck you tried to bondo close
the turbo car you try to build that you dont use any fuel management
and the what about you painting the back hlf of your car with spray paint that doesn't even match the front.
or the 1985 jetta dash you tried to put in your truck.

i hope your not trying to call me a hack.

Originally posted by erebunicrx+Sep 9 2005, 03:58 PM-->
bluhatch95
@Sep 9 2005, 03:44 PM
motor is on the stan wit the head  still off and baged if any one insterested can come look it over sorry dale i dont hack

and the what about you painting the back hlf of your car with spray paint that doesn't even match the front.

[post=552035]Quoted post[/post]​

i am most def callin you a hack my dors are not bond closed i did make a jetta dase fit inmy truck and every gauge and light worked so it was not hacked
my wing that is straight must be you head corcked
the motor mounts idid in some kids car i dident do a thing i used what he gave me and what he paied for he paies for old motor mounts and it never fell out wile he was driveing what was a lie every said happen cuz if it fell out how did he drive it tomy house

hack how bout you civic dash in a crx that fell out when the kid bought it and drove home
o and the ingition you took a screw driver to like you stole it and the way to start the car was nice to every one that like dales work we had to start the car the kid bought fromdale wit a wire jumper from the starter to the batt that not hack tho right or stolen lol good work dale you a master builder wow i seen your car on the road cant be cuz it hack not runnin opps 500 hp tho right and the pain job on cory's car look like some on pissed down the side runs all over or the neon you and cory tried to build that belw up like what 4 time befor you relised you cant build cars ok so dont talk hack to me you the hacker my ride on the road and runnin mint un like yours keep talkin smack and see who thge one that gets smacked you were shaakin pretty bad last night when you showed up wit 6 people cuz you were afraid to jumped but 3 of us all cuz you tried to fuck some one over on a motor

to any one wanting to buy form him he sold my boy a motor for 300 not ecu not wiring and the dizzy was stripped but it was a running motor and the tried to lie about it sayin that i stol the parts out of it cuz i need sohc parts for my car when i got a dohc in it ya right so stay the hell out of my post and stop tryin to mess up me deals cuz you a hater cuz i am a honest man sell honest parts

i cant read anything of what you just typed. i have many vouches thats all i need to say.

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 9 2005, 04:18 PM-->
Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 9 2005, 03:58 PM
bluhatch95
@Sep 9 2005, 03:44 PM
motor is on the stan wit the head  still off and baged if any one insterested can come look it over sorry dale i dont hack

[post=552035]Quoted post[/post]​

i am most def callin you a hack my dors are not bond closed i did make a jetta dase fit inmy truck and every gauge and light worked so it was not hacked
my wing that is straight must be you head corcked
the motor mounts idid in some kids car i dident do a thing i used what he gave me and what he paied for he paies for old motor mounts and it never fell out wile he was driveing what was a lie every said happen cuz if it fell out how did he drive it tomy house

hack how bout you civic dash in a crx that fell out when the kid bought it and drove home
o and the ingition you took a screw driver to like you stole it and the way to start the car was nice to every one that like dales work we had to start the car the kid bought fromdale wit a wire jumper from the starter to the batt that not hack tho right or stolen lol good work dale you a master builder wow i seen your car on the road cant be cuz it hack not runnin opps 500 hp tho right and the pain job on cory's car look like some on pissed down the side runs all over or the neon you and cory tried to build that belw up like what 4 time befor you relised you cant build cars ok so dont talk hack to me you the hacker my ride on the road and runnin mint un like yours keep talkin smack and see who thge one that gets smacked you were shaakin pretty bad last night when you showed up wit 6 people cuz you were afraid to jumped but 3 of us all cuz you tried to fuck some one over on a motor

to any one wanting to buy form him he sold my boy a motor for 300 not ecu not wiring and the dizzy was stripped but it was a running motor and the tried to lie about it sayin that i stol the parts out of it cuz i need sohc parts for my car when i got a dohc in it ya right so stay the hell out of my post and stop tryin to mess up me deals cuz you a hater cuz i am a honest man sell honest parts
[post=552040]Quoted post[/post]​

go fuck yourself frank i didnt touch that distributor you lying fuck. i know your the one who fucked with the distibutor what the fuck would i need with z6 distibutor internals? not a fucking thing.

and i ripped him off? i told you when i was selling it that it did not come with a ECU or wiring harness and your the one who set up the deal not me i didnt even know him to sell him the motor so if anyone tried to fuck anyone it was you.

and my paint job has runs down the side? funny cause the side ISNT PAINTED. good try though.

my neon blew up 4 times? lol i put a used motor in it, spun a bearing and sold it but your right we "tried to build it 4 times".

and the CRX he sold, THATS HOW DALE BOUGHT IT. so who hacked it again?

oh and whos car is on the road? last i heard your dad took away your registration cause you dont have a job.

now stop talking shit backstabber.

yo i got a backyard and some rope if you guys wanna udke it out i could sell tickets to get that motor off your hands

Originally posted by PhyRe@Sep 9 2005, 05:11 PM
yo i got a backyard and some rope if you guys wanna udke it out i could sell tickets to get that motor off your hands
[post=552054]Quoted post[/post]​

hey frank ill second that fuck you. your the biggest hackjob ive ever met. i saw the obdo ls swap clusterfuck you welded in that kids civic. your welds look like a kid shit all over the metal and it runs like ass and smokes like a motherfucker. you dont even know how to work on a honda period. benitos ecu was converted from a automatic po6 to a manual p28, and tested worked perfectly. you guys just dont you the first fucking thing about anything. it runs like garbage cause the car is garbage. you cant squeeze blood from a ricer stone. as far as chelos mani, i have it done. i had a rough month and havent had time to do shit. tell him ill give him the mani and 50 dollars back as a good will gesture. and for the record he paid me 148 dollars with what seemed to be his girlfriends paycheck signed over to me.... once again frank, you and your hatch back are pieces of lying ignorant shit... dont go motherfucking me or my skills when it is obvious your the ricer know nothing fucktard, and furthermore, you should have finished highschool, maybe you would have learned how to spell.

i saw the turbo you tried to sell rob that was "mint" for 100 dollars, the wheel hit the housing... I WOULDNT BUY SHIT FROM THIS KID, ALL HIS SHIT IS GHETTO GARBAGE THAT HAS BEEN HACKED UP.
have a nice day.

Originally posted by hotrex+Sep 9 2005, 05:48 PM-->
@Sep 9 2005, 05:11 PM
[post=552054]Quoted post[/post]​

hey frank ill second that fuck you. your the biggest hackjob ive ever met. i saw the obdo ls swap clusterfuck you welded in that kids civic. your welds look like a kid shit all over the metal and it runs like ass and smokes like a motherfucker. you dont even know how to work on a honda period. benitos ecu was converted from a automatic po6 to a manual p28, and tested worked perfectly. you guys just dont you the first fucking thing about anything. it runs like garbage cause the car is garbage. you cant squeeze blood from a ricer stone. as far as chelos mani, i have it done. i had a rough month and havent had time to do shit. tell him ill give him the mani and 50 dollars back as a good will gesture. and for the record he paid me 148 dollars with what seemed to be his girlfriends paycheck signed over to me.... once again frank, you and your hatch back are pieces of lying ignorant shit... dont go motherfucking me or my skills when it is obvious your the ricer know nothing fucktard, and furthermore, you should have finished highschool, maybe you would have learned how to spell.

i saw the turbo you tried to sell rob that was "mint" for 100 dollars, the wheel hit the housing... I WOULDNT BUY SHIT FROM THIS KID, ALL HIS SHIT IS GHETTO GARBAGE THAT HAS BEEN HACKED UP.
have a nice day.
[post=552065]Quoted post[/post]​

wow tell me how you saw a fuckin turbo i tried to sell rob when it is still sittin on my floor fucker and who you the kid who cant sell shit online cuz you fucked evey one over and all you shit gets stolen good work you do i seen a better job in the trash and you did fuck his ecu up cuz you dont know whatteh fuck you are doing you a hacker your self that kids car is trash cuz he trashed it not me i had themotor in runn mind his fault he got no money to do it the right way look how fast your car is or is it still in peices on your floor cuz you motor was trash opps so fast right just a hater liek the rest pisset my car going faster then yours in a shorter amount of time its ok do be a hater talk more shit thats all you good for all of you pissed cuz i been in the game shorter them you and doing more then you

your right, you do more than me. i make 600 a week making manifolds and doing ecu work. you couldnt chip a ecu to save your life, you hack jobs. and you answered me nicely. " he cant afford to do it right" how the fuck can you go fast when you have no knowledge or money to back yourself up. your right, i must be a major hackjob because people all over the country are running my ecus and manifolds in their cars with awesome sucess. and btw, my stock block gsr dynoed 319.9 whp and 249 ftlbs of tq. and i have the dyno sheet to prove it. i have a built ls/vtec for next season that will do 450whp easy. put your money where your mouth is douchebag. when you think your car is fast enough ill race you for big cash. oh wait, you dont have any. fuckin loser. my car is in pieces because it is in the middle of being rebuilt. you wouldnt understand that though with such a short mentality. my turbo kit alone was worth more than every car in the drive put together. you guys have this crazy illusion you can go fast when in reality your just fooling yourselves. you guys are the biggest joke on the pike.

your spelling and grammar alone put you on the losing end of this battle.

dont even bother replying to this, everyone else on this site who has read this post will draw their own conclusions.

Originally posted by hotrex@Sep 9 2005, 03:06 PM
your right, you do more than me. i make 600 a week making manifolds and doing ecu work. you couldnt chip a ecu to save your life, you hack jobs. and you answered me nicely. " he cant afford to do it right" how the fuck can you go fast when you have no knowledge or money to back yourself up. your right, i must be a major hackjob because people all over the country are running my ecus and manifolds in their cars with awesome sucess. and btw, my stock block gsr dynoed 319.9 whp and 249 ftlbs of tq. and i have the dyno sheet to prove it. i have a built ls/vtec for next season that will do 450whp easy. put your money where your mouth is douchebag. when you think your car is fast enough ill race you for big cash. oh wait, you dont have any. fuckin loser. my car is in pieces because it is in the middle of being rebuilt. you wouldnt understand that though with such a short mentality. my turbo kit alone was worth more than every car in the drive put together. you guys have this crazy illusion you can go fast when in reality your just fooling yourselves. you guys are the biggest joke on the pike.

your spelling and grammar alone put you on the losing end of this battle.
[post=552075]Quoted post[/post]​

i just happened to read all of this....and i must say, this is the funniest shit i've read in a while....that fool is a fuckin clown

are you saying im a clown? you cant honestly be serious. ask pissedoffsol, sireg or any of the local bristol guys. they will vouche for me. theyve all seen my work and my teg. i dont blow smoke, i tell the truth .

Originally posted by hotrex@Sep 9 2005, 03:18 PM
are you saying im a clown? you cant honestly be serious. ask pissedoffsol, sireg or any of the local bristol guys. they will vouche for me. theyve all seen my work and my teg. i dont blow smoke, i tell the truth .
[post=552080]Quoted post[/post]​

not you... the blue hatch guy

Back