d16z6 for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frank if your shit is better thn mine, post up some pics of your hatch and we can see whose car is better, for comparisons sake...

my 320whp teg.

000_0582.jpg

000_0581.jpg

000_0583.jpg

000_0521.jpg

000_0578.jpg

your right frank your shit is def superior. lets see that mess of a hatch you roll in.

god your ignorant.

Originally posted by hotrex@Sep 10 2005, 03:44 AM
frank, i wired his vtec off the afc. his wiring was so fucking jewed it needs a total rewire. btw i dont work for free so you get wehat you pay for. as far as fabbing, you couldnt hold a stick to my abilities. you keep running your mouth you little bitch cause id love to see you and your rag tag team of faggots to try and step to me. i would love it.

all your cars are junk, thats why they break. not because of a properly modded ecu i tested in a car myself before i gave it to him. you are truely pathetic. make a clutch pedal?? man , do it the right way and you wouldnt of had to do so. since chelos secondaries were not wired i simply opened them. you lose a bit down low, but up top the motor will not breathe with them closed. if you even knew why i did that then you can come talk to me. my gsr didnt have a turbo welded to the mani dipshit. it was a custom shorty with a 600 dollar turbo hanging off it. im done arguing with you and your jewed out buddies. learn how to wrench properly and then bring your "fast" cars to my house and well race. shit id feel damn good about putting my tg up for slips, because there is no possible way you could ever outbuild me with a honda. end f discussion. your hatch is nig. benitos car is hacked, and chelos car is a wiring disaster. learn how to fix you r own problems and dont bother trying to milk me for free info.

i dont work for free, and thats what all those kids tried to get me to dol;. i make solid cash all day long, why would i weaste my free time wrenching on a couple of busted hood rat civics for kids who dont appreciate anything for free. answer me that. if your such a fuckin baller fabricator, lets see some of your latest work, post some pics, and iltake some pics of mine. hitting the shop at 7am to finsih a customers ramhorn and tell chelo to come get his mani and his 50 bucks, and tell them to fuck off as far as ever gettign shit from em again. you guys are doomed to junk ass setups, especially if i know your at the helm. when i break out the teg in the spring, put your money where you mouth is douchebag.
[post=552225]Quoted post[/post]​

YOU JUST GET YOU HACK AS JUNK DONE FOR SPRING AND BREING CASH AND THE TRASH HEAP AND I WILL SKOOL YOU OVER BIG D\TIME AND DONT BITCH OUT WHEN IT TIME TO PAY ME UP CUZ I WILL SHIT ALL OVER YOU BITCH RIDE AND GOOD FGOR TALKIN TRASH TO EVERY ONE AND WE WIL LCOME TO EGT HIS MANNY AND MORE THEN 50 BUCKS CUZ YOU FUCKED HIMOVER LONG ENOUGH BITCH AND WE DONT NEED A WHOLE CREW TO ROLL ON YOUR ASS WE WILL TALK TURNS ONE BY ONE SO YOU BETTER GET THE SHIT BOX DONT SOON CUZ I AM READY RIGHT NOW TO SHOW YOU UP WIT AL CAR ON ITS WAY HERE OS GROW THE FUCK UP MOVE OUT OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S HOUSE AND STOP YOU SHIT TALKIN CUZ IT GOING TO COME BACK TO YOU BUT I THINK IT ALREADY HAS HOME MANY CARS OR YOUR SHIT GOT STOLEN FORM SHIT TALKIN AND RIPPIN PEOPLE OFF I LOST COUNT HAVE YOU PEACE OUT BITCH :D :ph34r:

whatever frank, how about for 148 dollars he just gets the mani then. i gave it to him for 148 as a gesture. i get 210 shipped all day. consider yourself lucky, you hood rat fuck.

i was gonna be nice but you jusrt ruined it.

so go fuck yourself, i mean if you wanna come over and try to get more... be my motherfucking guest. i have no reservations

hey frank since your such the big man, why dont you come get first taste...

im sure youd love to have first crack at me. why are you guys so fuckin lame ass. i cant wait to lose my temper

yeah i got my ls/vtec hatch stolen out of plainville lowews parking lot. it got stolen by the local new britain spics. the ones you prob deal with.

not my fault someone wanted a hatch they couldnt afford. so they took it.

shit happens. so i went out and bought a gsr cash the next day. dont you wish you couldbe me frank, your just jealous of what youll never attain. 20 bucks an hr, sick side money company truck and a beautifukl girl, not to mention all the fast shit i drive. someday frank, maybe if u hit the lotto and take a shower.

Originally posted by hotrex@Sep 10 2005, 03:57 AM
whatever frank, how about for 148 dollars he just gets the mani then. i gave it to him for 148 as a gesture. i get 210 shipped all day. consider yourself lucky, you hood rat fuck.

i was gonna be nice but you jusrt ruined it.

so go fuck yourself, i mean if you wanna come over and try to get more... be my motherfucking guest. i have no reservations
[post=552229]Quoted post[/post]​

O YOU BET WE WILL BE THERE TO GET THE MANNY AND HIS MONEY BACK HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE THE WE;DS ON HIS 300 WHP TEGRA I SEEN BETTER SHIT COME OUT OF MY ASS THEN THAT CRUSTY SHIT :D DAMN YOU A GOOD WELD JOSH I MEAN THATS SWEET <_<

i know its sweet, thanks hes not getting any moeny back anymore, you ruined it for him frank, hey chelo, thank frank for pissing me off and r\uining my generous mood. sorry.

post pics of your shit frank, then talk shit. your n/a slow pile of dogshit

isd have the teg done, but i just spent 7k on a 2006 cr250 and mods, so. you know how it is. one toy at a time.
HMTAVATAR.jpg

and theres the proof, looks like i did something right huh frank?? dont even talk to me until you have a dyno sheet matching this.

000_0526.jpg

frank i am not NOT affraid of ralphie at all or chelo. fist off chelo wont fight and you know it he has no reason to. second off how am i scared of ralphie? at sat out in front of your house in the truck for five min with ralphie out side and you never came out. your own father hates you thats how much of a lowlife you are. last thing stop talking shit to josh about your car being faster. like he said you know nothing about fuel mgt, or nor can you get enough money to even buy a turbo worth using.

DONT BUY HIS MOTOR HE FOUND IT IN THE TRUNK OF A CIVIC IN FRONT OF A JUNK YARD THAT WAS GETTING JUNKED. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY AND FRANK YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME ANY MORE PROBLEMS CONTACT ME AND WE WILL STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT.

:locked:

Seriously, we all need to chip in so B can get us a speeeel checkr.

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 10 2005, 03:26 PM
Holy shit you guys act like a bunch of little 13 year old, hair pulling, bitches.  Shut the fuck up already.  If you're so much better than "Frank", prove it by actually being mature.  Personally, I wouldn't do business with any of you.
[post=552390]Quoted post[/post]​

you already bought from me. im just telling everyone to watch out for this kid. he lies, steals and then lies some more. this motor hes selling he found in the back of a car. im done but someone needs to lock this post and put his name on the bad sellers list before someone gets fucked.

if you saw my work and prices, you might buy from me... B)

im not rying to be a bitch, just letting everyone know what kind of a kid theyre dealing with. i wouldnt trust him for 1 second.

hey hotrex how can i get in touch with you bro.. im planning on boosting my mini me d16z6.. im going to need some help in tuning maybe a little ecu chipping as well.

PS your integ is sexy and this frank guys is a joke. cant even talk or spell right. literacy isnt his friend.

yeah, funny these kids come to my house at 12:30 last night. i was like hey frank still wanna run your mouth.. hes like uh no....

fuckin pussy when hes not hiding behind the screen.

Originally posted by hotrex@Sep 15 2005, 08:00 PM
yeah, funny these kids come to my house at 12:30 last night. i was like hey frank still wanna run your mouth.. hes like uh no....

fuckin pussy when hes not hiding behind the screen.
[post=555213]Quoted post[/post]​

welljosh keep taslkin the shit why i guess i will tell the truth we went to his house at 1230 cuz he comes up wit a lame ass reason every time we call him to get our shit we go there his bro said i will get him and he goes in and comes out says he sleeping so we tell him we not leaveing wit out money or the manny so he goes in and comes out again and say she still wont come out so we till his bro we takein his gsr tranny and he can come get the tranny back when he gets the manny dont and his bro runs inand then look josh come out and finually coughs up the cash for the manny he neevr mad good buniess man he is naver did the work got paied never did the work but his bro cool kid we going to have to go back to work real deal out wit him get the story right josh befor you run your mouth more :D

the deal is you came to my house and i was sleeping. i get up at 5am for work and you come disrespecting my privacy at 12:30 am. you didnt come for shit. you sat in the car like a pussy, nor would you have don shit. i was like "hey frank, done talkin shit yet?" and you were like uh im just stuck in the middle" you know damn well if you guys laid a hand on any of my possessions in my yard, thats grounds to fuck you up for free. and i dont talk, i act. just ask the 2 kids i put in the hospital last month for stepping on my toes. i gave him his 140 because i can sell the mani i made him for 200 thats called a easy way for me to make 60 extra dollars. i dont sell quality products to faggots who think thy can pay me welfare crack slanger prices. you sat there like a little bitch, and i told chelo to never call me of have any of his fuckbags, aka you to ever come by for anymore help ect. im done with you guys. and if u thought you were taking my gsr tranny, it would have been the last thing you ever did.

mark my words. i just spent a day in jail for assault, and i will do it again if need be

and for the record. heres a sample of my worksmanship, so fuck off.
well heres some shit i built lately.

d series ramhorn with new type of external wg setup to help control any creep

stay tuned for a new one off design that will retain a/c here shortly. the mini collector is for that new mani 8)
000_0649.jpg

000_0650.jpg

000_0651.jpg

3" collector not quite done.
000_0652.jpg

000_0653.jpg

these manis go for 350 shipped. any wastegate or motor you need.

Originally posted by hotrex@Sep 15 2005, 11:31 PM
the deal is you came to my house and i was sleeping. i get up at 5am for work and you come disrespecting my privacy at 12:30 am. you didnt come for shit. you sat in the car like a pussy, nor would you have don shit. i was like "hey frank, done talkin shit yet?" and you were like uh im just stuck in the middle" you know damn well if you guys laid a hand on any of my possessions in my yard, thats grounds to fuck you up for free. and i dont talk, i act. just ask the 2 kids i put in the hospital last month for stepping on my toes. i gave him his 140 because i can sell the mani i made him for 200 thats called a easy way for me to make 60 extra dollars. i dont sell quality products to faggots who think thy can pay me welfare crack slanger prices. you sat there like a little bitch, and i told chelo to never call me of have any of his fuckbags, aka you to ever come by for anymore help ect. im done with you guys. and if u thought you were taking my gsr tranny, it would have been the last thing you ever did.

mark my words. i just spent a day in jail for assault, and i will do it again if need be

and for the record. heres a sample of my worksmanship, so fuck off.
well heres some shit i built lately.

d series ramhorn with new type of external wg setup to help control any creep

stay tuned for a new one off design that will retain a/c here shortly. the mini collector is for that new mani 8)
000_0649.jpg

000_0650.jpg

000_0651.jpg

3" collector not quite done.
000_0652.jpg

000_0653.jpg

these manis go for 350 shipped. any wastegate or motor you need.
[post=555299]Quoted post[/post]​

L O L :lol:

welljosh keep taslkin the shit why i guess i will tell the truth we went to his house at 1230 cuz he comes up wit a lame ass reason every time we call him to get our shit we go there his bro said i will get him and he goes in and comes out says he sleeping so we tell him we not leaveing wit out money or the manny so he goes in and comes out again and say she still wont come out so we till his bro we takein his gsr tranny and he can come get the tranny back when he gets the manny dont and his bro runs inand then look josh come out and finually coughs up the cash for the manny he neevr mad good buniess man he is naver did the work got paied never did the work but his bro cool kid we going to have to go back to work real deal out wit him get the story right josh befor you run your mouth more :D
[post=555258]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude SHUT THE FUCK UP! Keep ur personal business to yourself and keep that bullshit out of these forums. Your wasting valuable space. And take a grammar class or two, you need it... :emofo:

Back