D16z6 Hatchback Parts!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Im going to part out this entire car. It is a 1992 Honda Civic Si. It does have a cermeric coated DC Sport header on it and a AEM cold air intake. Other than that its pretty much stock as far as I know. The body has a crappy primer job but it is fiarly straight. This car will start, and from what I know of it the piston rings are shot. Every thing will besold AS IS what does not sell goes to the scrap yard. All parts will be cheap!!!!!Make me an offer on what ever part you want. Make sure to figure your own shipping from zip 71953 you can email me at chryspage@yahoo.com or leave me a reply here I accept cash check (wait 7 days to clear),money order. Im not sure about paypal I will know buy tomorrow.

just to let ppl know the parts he is selling are not his there from a car he does not own.

I do own this car AHHVTEC is mad cuause i didnt find his post helpfull so i gave him a bad feedback.

cREX it will be a couple days before i can get pics i dont have a digtal camera but i will borrow one and get them to you

I do own this car AHHVTEC is mad cuause i didnt find his post helpfull so i gave him a bad feedback.

cREX it will be a couple days before i can get pics i dont have a digtal camera but i will borrow one and get them to you
you said your self that the car has a lien on it that means its not yours

OK Im going to part out this entire car. It is a 1992 Honda Civic Si. It does have a cermeric coated DC Sport header on it and a AEM cold air intake. Other than that its pretty much stock as far as I know. The body has a crappy primer job but it is fiarly straight. This car will start, and from what I know of it the piston rings are shot. Every thing will besold AS IS what does not sell goes to the scrap yard. All parts will be cheap!!!!!Make me an offer on what ever part you want. Make sure to figure your own shipping from zip 71953 you can email me at chryspage@yahoo.com or leave me a reply here I accept cash check (wait 7 days to clear),money order. Im not sure about paypal I will know buy tomorrow.
lol

crex id take $200 for the header I will have the pics im dont certian that the intake is aem but if you buy the header ill give you the intake

crex id take $200 for the header I will have the pics im dont certian that the intake is aem but if you buy the header ill give you the intake
damn lol you want 200 for a shitty dc sport header even if it wasent hot thats high as hell lol

**Forum Rules**

1. No Threadjacking. If you're not interested in buying it, then dont respond.

2. Post what you're selling in the subject, along with FS/FT/WTB or another meaningful title for whether you are buying selling or trading the items.

3. POST A PRICE. This isn't ebay. If you dont post a price, it makes for useless lowballing. At least post "Looking to get $XXXX" or a range if you aren't sure. Leaving it wide open does no good.

4. Meaningless replies, complaining of high prices, etc will be deleted. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

5. Businesses wishing to sell stuff, including re-selling, must contact myself VIA Pm or Email, BEFORE placing an ad.

These forums are for members to sell misc. parts they have. If you are a business, you are NOT welcome to post here. Sites cost money to run. If you will be making a profit off of posting here, there is no reason why you can't support us.

see https://hondaswap.com/advertise_index.php for more information on running an ad campaign and becoming a member of our Registered Vendor Group.

thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter.

https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trade-wanted/forum-rules-9897/

not trying to be a dick to any one, or choose sides

i understand your need to look out for people AHHVTEC, but if some one wants to pay outrageous prices, let them. but for deadangel,. i think technically your selling illegal prats. if you dont have the title or cant get a title from the DMV you cant prove that its yours. so i wouldnt sell the motor or tranny or anything witha VIN on it. thats just my 2 cents

**Forum Rules**

1. No Threadjacking. If you're not interested in buying it, then dont respond.

2. Post what you're selling in the subject, along with FS/FT/WTB or another meaningful title for whether you are buying selling or trading the items.

3. POST A PRICE. This isn't ebay. If you dont post a price, it makes for useless lowballing. At least post "Looking to get $XXXX" or a range if you aren't sure. Leaving it wide open does no good.

4. Meaningless replies, complaining of high prices, etc will be deleted. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

5. Businesses wishing to sell stuff, including re-selling, must contact myself VIA Pm or Email, BEFORE placing an ad.

These forums are for members to sell misc. parts they have. If you are a business, you are NOT welcome to post here. Sites cost money to run. If you will be making a profit off of posting here, there is no reason why you can't support us.

see https://hondaswap.com/advertise_index.php for more information on running an ad campaign and becoming a member of our Registered Vendor Group.

thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter.

https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trade-wanted/forum-rules-9897/

not trying to be a dick to any one, or choose sides

i understand your need to look out for people AHHVTEC, but if some one wants to pay outrageous prices, let them. but for deadangel,. i think technically your selling illegal prats. if you dont have the title or cant get a title from the DMV you cant prove that its yours. so i wouldnt sell the motor or tranny or anything witha VIN on it. thats just my 2 cents
he is also selling hot parts

I ran the vin on the car that ahhvtec is saying is stolen yes that car i cant get the title on it because of a lein but in arkansas we have this law called squatters right which states that if you have a object for over to years it is leagaly yours . Now the car that im parting out is another car i do own several diffrent cars the one in partingis not the one i couldnt get a title on this car was purchased from a impound yard in Van Buren Ar it is not stolen i have all the paper work to get an abandoned title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back