D16z6 in a CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The same as any z6 would make. I would say anywhere from 100hp to 500hp. You question is too vaque. Are you planning on fi, na, or naws? What do you want out of this car.

ok i am probaly gonna put a D16z6 with headers,catback exaust,CAI, a nice light set of rims, lightweight flywheel,nice clutch, spark plug wires, and maybe a tubo later on but probaly not. any estimated HO for the car w/o a turbo? i know it is hard to tell just guess

I'm building a 1990 CRX w/ a D16Z6 also. I'm changing the bottom end out w/ Eagle Rods and SRP Pistons(+.020), lightening and knife edging the crank....... I'm doing a bunch of micro polishing, etc..... I'm using Skunk2 Valve Springs and retainers, Crower is still in the picture on the valve train tho..... The rest is undecided. It will be boosted though!!!!! I'm hoping to get a solid 350-375 hp, the vehicles projected weight is going to be 1800-2000 lbs. We'll see how it turns out!

Back