d16z6 "missing" issues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i didnt really read through tha whole post but from my understanding is u cant time it right

try

getting cylinder #1 all tha way up check by pulling #1 plug out then pull off tha timming cover and tha pully then find tha mark on tha crank shaft tha the timming belt wraps around and line it up with tha mark and you should be good

if u were already told this sorry for reposting it but maybe it will help

peace

if u line up tha crank shaft sproket to tha mark and tha cam shaft sproket to its mark worked every time for me and i have no prolbmes

Blanco, what if the disributor has a defect could this happen as well... its really hard to mix and match different engine parts cause they all have different messurements... that is why, ther are aftermarket parts to make it run perfectly ^_^... as well im planning on desposing my engine and getting a new one im planning on getting a d15b 3rd stage engine or is d16z6 vtec still good?

i didnt really read through tha whole post but from my understanding is u cant time it right

try

getting cylinder #1 all tha way up check by pulling #1 plug out then pull off tha timming cover and tha pully then find tha mark on tha crank shaft tha the timming belt wraps around and line it up with tha mark and you should be good

if u were already told this sorry for reposting it but maybe it will help

peace

Please, for the love of god, lose the slang typing... If you'd even glanced through the thread you'd know that I can time the motor just fine.

I really think that the problem is the dizzy, but STILL can't find anyone willing to let me give theres a shot to see. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and buy one. If it doesn't fix the problem, I can just sell it again. I fucking hate pissing away money like that though..

Yow Forty04, Have u advance ur cam gear about one tooth? if not yet just try it then try to get the right timing thru ur distibutor! but if ur distributor is Delayed that means it must be ur Distributor... about my timing im also guessing my dizzy is way off that is why i made my own timing marks

Back