1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D16z6 obd1 harness on obd1 B16 in eg hatch

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by bseriesautoparts, Aug 1, 2005.

1. bseriesautoparts

bseriesautoparts Junior Member

Ok Tech guys I need some help....
    I have a 93 dx hatch with a built b16 (oBD1) swap with ITR tranny.
    I wanted to clean up my engine bay so I got a (upper) engine harness off a D16z6

All the plugs hooked up fine, but when it came to the starter there was no Black wire(with) /white stripe to hook up to the starter, so I ran a ground to the clip on the starter, but now when I turn the key I get .......
    the noisy ass [door open with the key in the Ignition, chime], all lites and gauges work and come on , heater blows, but when i push in clutch , and turn key, I get the fuel pump, main relay, come on, I hear the gas spray into the comb chamber, BUT thats it....no starter TRY'n to turn or nothing....
    Maybe the clutch inter lock, or what ?

I need input asap
  2. hondagod98

hondagod98 Junior Member

Davenport, Iowa
    the black/white wire going to the starter is the 12+ from the key cylinder. It will come from a 2 pin plug next to the cannon plugs on the driver side front strut tower. hope this helps?
Draft saved Draft deleted