D16z6 Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowciv1

D16z6 parts:
bare block $150 shipped
Complete head w/ dist. $200 shipped
D16z6 manual tranny $225 shipped
pistons and rods $50 shipped

I may be interested in the manifold/tranny, just have a few questions.

Does the TB come with the IM too? I have a dx engine with a cx IM and TB on right now.
(dont make fun, i did a dx swap in my cx cuz the headgasket blew and i need a car to drive to work)

So would that manifold fit on a dx engine? Will it bolt right on or would i need to change things like sensors/throttle cable.

As for the tranny, will that fit too and if so what condition is it and how many miles does it have on it. (wow run ons)

I might get these parts for now so i can be a little happier until i do my swap cuz the cx tranny/IM/TB with the dx engine is making me cry even though its just a daily driver. :(

omg I retarded..dont mind me its 2:44 in the morning and im dumb. I thought u said u were selling an intake manifold. Stick a fork in me,........................ .

I would think the tranny would fit. I'm almost positive it will. It has 97,xxx miles on it and i have never had a problem with it.

all d-series trannys from 92-00 are interchangable.

Has everthing valves, retainers, cam, cam gear, everything except the intake manifold. Its a complete head.

Blanco I just sold the intake manifold tonight.

Samba the block is in great shape and has 97,xxx miles on it. I won't sell the whole engine because i already parted some out.

alright man. this may sound like a dumb question, but i don't claim to know much either. that's a big reason i'm on this site is to learn, but what do you mean by bare block? no head, or no internals?

no head, no internals no nothing just the block but mine has an oil pan.

sorry man, it's just that i need a new engine, and for what it would cost to buy the internals and your block, not to mention labor, i could probably find an engine. good luck though. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back