d16z6 problem need help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx8278591

i am new to this message board didnt know what else to do but ask u guys. all my friends dont know whats wrong with my car maybe u guys will know i am getting to many different answers and dumping money into things that are not even fixing it. i put a 95 d16z6 1.6 vtec into a 91 crx si when i was done w/ the swap i just need to get a distributor for it so i got that brand new/not rebuilt/ and the car ran good for a couple weeks then it started dying for no reason while i was driving it. it felt like it ran out of gas and then after it died it wouldnt start, it would turn over but never start. i did a compresson test on it was fine i never got the timing perfect but i dont think that would do that unless i have the wrong distributor cause i heard that there two dirrent ones for the same motor???td-42 or td44c?..:confused: any ideas guys let me know

Last edited:
fuel pump could've gone out too, but the first thing to do is to change your Main Relay like the guys just said.

it's above the hood-release thingy.

Back