d16z6 swap ? obdo-1 conversion?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88rex

i'm doing a d16z6 swap in 88 rex i have read alot of info on this site about this swap but i have a few? should i use jdm vtec ecu w :worthy:wich is obd0 and convert this engine over to obdo?or should i get the ecu jumper and run a p28 and keep it obd1? does the jumper harness have the 4wire o2 hookup and the obd1 dizzy hookup also the fuel injector plugs are different.does this jumper harness fix this or is there another one that does the engine bay .i saw there were extra wires coming off of it is that where the go also does this include vtec wires?

man we got the same problem. Same car, same year, same motor, except ecu. Im still looking for my p28. :bonk:

Originally posted by 88rex@Jan 25 2005, 10:02 AM
i'm doing a d16z6 swap in 88 rex i have read alot of info on this site about this swap but i have a few? should i use jdm vtec ecu w :worthy:wich is obd0 and convert this engine over to obdo?or should i get the ecu jumper and run a p28 and keep it obd1? does the jumper harness have the 4wire o2 hookup and the obd1 dizzy hookup also the fuel injector plugs are different.does this jumper harness fix this or is there another one that does the engine bay .i saw there were extra wires coming off of it is that where the go also does this include vtec wires?
[post=451068]Quoted post[/post]​

My conversion harnesses come with very detailed instructions for an easy installation. Injector wiring, distributor wiring, sensor wiring, etc is all covered with the harness instructions. The extra wires that come off of my harness are for the extra sensors. They are all color coded for an easy installation.

I also have P28 ecus in stock as well.

Jason
www.JKobdconversionharness.com

I have the same swap. I just stayed obdo with a pr3. Or pw0, whatever you prefer.

i'm joining the club cuz i am also doing the same swap but in a 88 civic. also i got my conversion harness Jason. Although I have finished the motor yet good instructions. Buy from him

Back