1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d16z6 swap ? obdo-1 conversion?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 88rex, Jan 25, 2005.

1. 88rex

88rex Member

i'm doing a d16z6 swap in 88 rex i have read alot of info on this site about this swap but i have a few? should i use jdm vtec ecu w :worthy:wich is obd0 and convert this engine over to obdo?or should i get the ecu jumper and run a p28 and keep it obd1? does the jumper harness have the 4wire o2 hookup and the obd1 dizzy hookup also the fuel injector plugs are different.does this jumper harness fix this or is there another one that does the engine bay .i saw there were extra wires coming off of it is that where the go also does this include vtec wires?

2. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

man we got the same problem. Same car, same year, same motor, except ecu. Im still looking for my p28. :bonk:

3. JKOBD.com

JKOBD.com Wiring Guru

My conversion harnesses come with very detailed instructions for an easy installation. Injector wiring, distributor wiring, sensor wiring, etc is all covered with the harness instructions. The extra wires that come off of my harness are for the extra sensors. They are all color coded for an easy installation.

I also have P28 ecus in stock as well.

Jason
    www.JKobdconversionharness.com

4. hybrid4

hybrid4 Senior Member

I have the same swap. I just stayed obdo with a pr3. Or pw0, whatever you prefer.

5. vega_box

vega_box Junior Member

i'm joining the club cuz i am also doing the same swap but in a 88 civic. also i got my conversion harness Jason. Although I have finished the motor yet good instructions. Buy from him

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted