d16z6 swap/turbo stuff/misc goods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raiden571

welp, im swapping putting a built b18b into my car, so im done with the SOHC motor. Its a d16z6, and its from my 95 civic ex. it has 77k on it and is in excellent shape. The compression is 180 on every cylinder. the tranny doesnt grind and im leaving my clutch and machined flywheel in it, i dont need them. the clutch is good for 300ft/lbs and it grabs very well.it will be complete, from oil pan to valve cover (which was also powdercoated aem blue) if u have questions just ask right here in the thread so everyone can see them. ill include the axels too as i don t need um. ill have up pics as well in a few days
im looking to get 650 for the motor complete.
thanx for looking and bump it on up if u look
i also have a d16z6 block. its in good shape, could use a hone job. 50 obo
b18b obd1 wiring harness. excellent shape. 70 shipped obo
as for the turbo kit. it will include a 6in fmic in great shape, piping, turbo xs rfl bov, all clamps and couplers, garrett t3 turbo, 60 trim, 450 high imp injectors, stainless short tubular manifold, 3in->2.5in downpipe, oil lines. all for 1000 plus shipping. its all in excellent shape the turbo has very lil haft play. the setup held 10 psi strong and i had no complaints.
i am willing to travel or meet half way, but it will be at drivers expense. i honstly wouldnt mind a 3hr drive as long as im compensated for gas money.

Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Who is it?

I'd love to buy just the engine from you, but the price is too high (for my budget, not in general), you're looking to sell more than just the long block, plus you're pretty far from Texas.

Bump for you.

Quoted post[/post]]

I'd love to buy just the engine from you, but the price is too high (for my budget, not in general), you're looking to sell more than just the long block, plus you're pretty far from Texas.

Bump for you.
oh sorry. it does include the tranny, axels, front motor mounts, and of course everything that im not gonn a use when i stick in the b. so obviously things like the starter, alternator, etc are included. thanks for the bump homie

hey hey...i am interested in just the engine as well....no axels or anything. what kinda price am i looking at, plus shipping. and shoot me a price for the turbo too. how hard is it to put this engine into a 93 dx atchback? does a lot of wiring have to be re-done? thanks alot bump bump

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Bump for you.
oh sorry. it does include the tranny, axels, front motor mounts, and of course everything that im not gonn a use when i stick in the b. so obviously things like the starter, alternator, etc are included. thanks for the bump homie

You're welcome. :)

So how much for just the engine?

And who's in your avatar again?

Quoted post[/post]]

Complete block? Whats shipping to NJ 08105? Pics to Chaos325@Hotmail.com
the block has just the girdle and the org. water pump still in it. i can see shipping be to terribly cheap for the block. probably like 60 bux.
id rather the buyer of the motor be there to see it in person just so they know exatly what there getting. the motor is in excellent shape, i just dont want anyone walking away feeling they got screwed...that feeling sux, i know first hand. if your serious about me shipping the entire swap, pm me and well work something out.
aim: raiden18c5
i do not want to seperate the motor and trans unless i absolutly have to. and if i do, ill sell the just the motor for 600, take it or leave it. it has 450 hgih imp injectors which i have 2 extras of, long story, and a strong clutch that was properly broken in and taken good care of. id rather someone buy the whole swap and be doen with it. if your in the area, your welcome to see it while its still in the car or after i pull it

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Complete block? Whats shipping to NJ 08105? Pics to Chaos325@Hotmail.com
the block has just the girdle and the org. water pump still in it. i can see shipping be to terribly cheap for the block. probably like 60 bux.
id rather the buyer of the motor be there to see it in person just so they know exatly what there getting. the motor is in excellent shape, i just dont want anyone walking away feeling they got screwed...that feeling sux, i know first hand. if your serious about me shipping the entire swap, pm me and well work something out.
aim: raiden18c5
i do not want to seperate the motor and trans unless i absolutly have to. and if i do, ill sell the just the motor for 600, take it or leave it. it has 450 hgih imp injectors which i have 2 extras of, long story, and a strong clutch that was properly broken in and taken good care of. id rather someone buy the whole swap and be doen with it. if your in the area, your welcome to see it while its still in the car or after i pull it
buyer backed out on intercooler. so thats up for grabs. 110 shipped. 6 in. 2.5 in and out. very good shape

Quoted post[/post]]
i'm interested in your turbo parts...

you say you have an extra set of 450 saturated injectors?
all turbo stuff is back up. origin al buyer cant come through!!! BUY MY STUFF SO I CAN BUILD MY MOTOR!!!
remember, local pick up is prefered, but shipping is fine by my but its at your expense

there are two extra injectors, not too sets. so if one of them craps, u always will have a spare.
pm and we can chat man.
if ur close you can come check out the stuff to if u want to.

So about how much are you looking for the turbo setup.. No motor, I already have one, jsut looking for a setup for an EF (ED)

How much for manifold, turbo, and downpipe?

Maybe sans turbo if the price is right.

ECU is sold. been getting lots of bites on the turbo stuff and the swap, but no one has taken a a chomp yet...

What kind of turbo is it? T3 what? I might buy that from you and would you sell the tranny seperate? I would like the clutch and flywheel too...price and shipping...I need a transmission BAD! NE ohio is close to me but I rather just ship it...will save me the time and gas money.

Quoted post[/post]]
What kind of turbo is it? T3 what? I might buy that from you and would you sell the tranny seperate? I would like the clutch and flywheel too...price and shipping...I need a transmission BAD! NE ohio is close to me but I rather just ship it...will save me the time and gas money.
the turbo i was told is a .60/.48. i dont really want to seperate the tranny and stuff from the motor. id really rather sell it al together.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
the turbo i was told is a .60/.48. i dont really want to seperate the tranny and stuff from the motor. id really rather sell it al together.
How much for the complete motor then shipped to 46545...I don't want the whole motor but I guess I can slap that in for the turbo and build my other engine up...

Back