d16z6 swap/turbo stuff/misc goods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
What kind of turbo is it? T3 what? I might buy that from you and would you sell the tranny seperate? I would like the clutch and flywheel too...price and shipping...I need a transmission BAD! NE ohio is close to me but I rather just ship it...will save me the time and gas money.
the turbo i was told is a .60/.48. i dont really want to seperate the tranny and stuff from the motor. id really rather sell it al together.
How much for the complete motor then shipped to 46545...I don't want the whole motor but I guess I can slap that in for the turbo and build my other engine up...
how would u feel about meeting me half way? its about a 2.5 hr drive half way and i would just want a lil more for gas money
otherwise shipping a motor could be a pain in the ass and and also quite expensive
based on a google map, tolede,oh is about 3 hrs for me so about 2hrs for you. i wouldnt mind if you dont

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
What kind of turbo is it? T3 what? I might buy that from you and would you sell the tranny seperate? I would like the clutch and flywheel too...price and shipping...I need a transmission BAD! NE ohio is close to me but I rather just ship it...will save me the time and gas money.
the turbo i was told is a .60/.48. i dont really want to seperate the tranny and stuff from the motor. id really rather sell it al together.
How much for the complete motor then shipped to 46545...I don't want the whole motor but I guess I can slap that in for the turbo and build my other engine up...
how would u feel about meeting me half way? its about a 2.5 hr drive half way and i would just want a lil more for gas money
otherwise shipping a motor could be a pain in the ass and and also quite expensive
I don't have a reliable car right now to drive 2.5 hours...thats why I just wanted the transmission..not that hard to ship it you can just give it to UPS and they will pack it and everything for you...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I don't have a reliable car right now to drive 2.5 hours...thats why I just wanted the transmission..not that hard to ship it you can just give it to UPS and they will pack it and everything for you...
really?? i never knew that. so do i just bring it there ans tell them what i have and how and where to be shipped? or do they come pick it up? i wasnt aware it was that easy

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
really?? i never knew that. so do i just bring it there ans tell them what i have and how and where to be shipped? or do they come pick it up? i wasnt aware it was that easy
ups said nothing over 150 lbs. im not to sure how much it all weighs though. anyone have any idea how much a d16z6 weighs?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ups said nothing over 150 lbs. im not to sure how much it all weighs though. anyone have any idea how much a d16z6 weighs?
I just need the tranny :p and I can lift that with ease so im pretty sure the tranny only weighs like 100 pnds...maybe close to 150 lol..I dunno

whole engine prob weights close to 350 pounds with tranny. I could lift my bottom end with little bit of trouble with full oil...so im pretty sure its close to that.

yes, there r 6 450's there. its a long story, but i really dont need to save two of them, so they come with the kit too. the pipe is not painted blue, it powdercoated. if you want the rest of the pipes powdercoated, let me know. it cost a lil bit more but powder coat is very strong and does not deteriate over time like paint will. the other pipes are painted high temp flat black and are 2.5 inch.

fuck it, gonna part it out.
160 for piping
90 for bov
250 for turbo
200 for manifold
120 for intercooler
100 for dp
150 for the 6 450 high imp injectors
all prices are without shipping. if u want the rest of the intercooler piping powder coated or want it all a different color, let me know. it will cost a bit more tho

lower price on turbo and I might buy it. Thats to pricey for a .42/.48 to me.

Back