D16Z6 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

Did a z6 swap in my ef, Im running with no codes till i rev up to 5500 and hit fuel cut off. It throws a code 16 and puts my car in limp mode.. if i reset the ecu and drive the car again it will be fine unless i get around 5k rpm. I put new injectors in them and did wiring check i get .4-.8 volts from ecu injectors wires, and other injectors wires blk/yel are getting 12v at idle and around 13.5-14.7 volts when revving the car. I have a adjustable FPR on and it runs 35psi all up the rpm band. I tryed to swap ecu's i put P28 in P06 in and P06 converted vtec. Also tryed peak and hold injectors with a resistor box, and saturated injectors with no resistor box. thanks for any help i really need it. O and sometime the car will randomly not start.. its totaly random and today i herd the main relay making this buzzing noise witht the key on and no start.. then i let it sit and magic... only dose it sometimes it not a usual thing.

Back