d16z6 turbo- injectors??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sohcpwr

Alright this is what i have going on. I'm running a z6 in a 1991 civic hatch. I have a p28 and all the basic bolt-ons. I've been piecing together parts for a turbo off of different cars. thus far i have pulled a garret t-25 from a mazda 6-2-6, some random piece's of charge pipe the down pipe from the same car, the manifold from another z6 and a few other lines for the oil,water, and so on. I'm looking at picking up a Apexi vafc 2. My main issue is I'm trying to keep most of the parts honda. Which if any would be the best injectors to pull from another car to take care of my fuel? I'm also planning on running a warbrol fuel pump and probably an obx fuel rail/pressure regulator. I was also looking into running a 5 wire o2 which i found came stock on the 96 civic- vtec-e. Any additional info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to work the budget angle on this. I def. don't wanna skimp were i shouldnt. Thanks again!

DSM 1G/2G Fuel Injectors. Blue tops are 1g, black tops are 2g. They are 450cc injectors, should handle everything the T25 will throw at them.

Back