d16z6 vs d16a6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its; true all that about the d series i did have a d16z6 and it run real good , but it still a small engine,, save your money ,, and go B bro

And B16/B18s aren't small engines? :confused:

hey

No B's are not small but I kill lots of them with my z6 and a 50shot of nos lol^_^

Really if you think about it none of the motors that most people build when it comes to honda are big. The biggest motor I have seen someone build on here was the guy who was building the sponsored k24 with the stroker kit pushing something like 2.6 liters. Which is huge for a 4 banger. But I have heard the weakness of the d-series is the rod bolts, and rods. Apparently the rod bolts are weak and cause the motor to spin bearings, and the rods are just thin as hell. If you are looking for big power...go for the p28 crome tune, viatara pistons, arp head studs, eagle H beam rods, and then bolt your turbo on, turn up the boost and run yourself a 300+ horse d-series motor (which would be sick). I would also say go with the z6 head too. the benefits of vtec are too good to pass up on it if you already have the head sitting there.

Yea I know I was spraying a 50 shot of nos and killing every one that had swap with my stock z6. And I turbo my z6 and it was even faster then with the nos.^_^ Any way I am looking on how to tune it?:confused: I might be runing the turbo and nos to cool down my intercooler charge so I can run more boost so I dont have knock.:D I am looking for the best way to tune my car up:confused:

That's a waste of nitrous and I actually heard using nitrous to cool down the fmic is really bad. I used to do that with my car and now I'm using the Alcohol Progressive kit by AEM and that is working better than using nitrous. I'm also running higher boost

Back