1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D16Z6 VTEC head

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by delsolcharlie, Jul 19, 2007.

1. delsolcharlie

delsolcharlie New Member

i have a D16z6 head/intake from my 93 honda del sol SI i changed the oil about every 1500 miles, when took valve cover off, very very pretty, great great condition for 160,000 miles..awesome condition, i have the intake still intact..only thing i dont have is a dizzy for the D16z6 i have pictures attached $150 and u pay shippin or come pick it up, valves look great, no warp great fit, never had a leak

Attached Files:

2. delsolcharlie

delsolcharlie New Member

bump

3. civichatch_94

civichatch_94 New Member

do you still have the head for sale and will it fit my stock d15 out of my 94 hatch

4. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

My friend, you just resurrected an almost year old thread. :thumbsup: Since you're new, I'll help guide you. Though this member may or may not still have his specific item for sale, you should always look at the date when a thread was posted.

5. delsolcharlie

delsolcharlie New Member

hahahha its ok..i sold it a long time ago
    and yes it will fit your d15 in your hatch
    just do a little reading up on it
    if you want to make it vtec your going to have to pull that little plug between 2 and 3 cylinder. and of course wiring it and ecu. i have been seeing heads everything for sale..just keep looking..g/l

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted