D16Z6 VTEC Swap Motor Tranny etc etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22DelSol

I will take offers on the motor. Let me know.. Need to sell ASAP...

I have a D16z6 VTEC swap that is out of my 93 Del Sol Si, it is in good condition, there is only 56k on the motor. It was taken out when I put my H22a in it. Im asking 575 obo for everything. Let me know if anyone is interested. PM me.

Motor
Tranny
ECU

I will take offers on the motor. Let me know.. Nede to sell ASAP...

i am interested on the motor, only question is, is it come with every thing such as alternator, starter, injectors,water pump, ignition, distributor etc. just let me know what it comes with. also is it auto tranny or stick, and is it an auto ecu or stick ecu. i am just looking parts i need for swap sohc vtec motor into my 95 civic lx automatic. i can drive and pick it up, please reply.

Hey

It comes with everything that you need. Tranny, motor with all hoses and sensors. Let me know if you are interested. later

do you located in alpine by san deigo? also, is it an autotranny or stick, is it an auto ecu or stick?

Would you take $400 and I pick up....I'm going to Diego this weekend and can swing by...Lemme know. Serious buyer.

Back