d16z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds about right for a stock z6. I have seen anywhere from 105 to 107 stock. If I were you I would just use 88-89 integra pistons and rods. Those rods are strong enough for what you are doing and you will have 12:1 compression.

ok, im looking at just using the d16z6 ecu cos i found a hatch dx for cheap....with using the conversion harness what exactly will have to be done? i read the how-to install but it really doesnt give much info on using the vtec ecu...

Well, the DX is equipped with dual point injection, so first of all you will have to convert it to multi point. I would try to find an HF or an SI since you are looking for a car. If not you will have to do quite a bit of wiring.

:driver: Anybody wana tell me stra8t ^up if its possible to put a DOHC head kit on a D16Y8 block thats what I got up in my 1997 Civic 2/Dr its Vtec and id like to keep it that way but i want DOHC but not a B series engine swap its a 1.6 block hook me up with an answer maybe the Zc series or somthing anything preferably not Carbed out!

i dont think so dude. only d series motors parts are mostly interchangable with other d blocks, same goes for b series motors. b series head will not work on a d series.

dont be cheep get a zc...you will be more happy with it than anything else..hell i got a zc in my del sol and i beat b16 crxes,hatches whatever with just i.h.e.

15.2@92mph not bad for a del sol......please visit thezcr.com for more info

:eek:

Guys, look at the dates. This might be a record for dead thread resurrection.... start a new thread next time!

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back