D1GP anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In case any of you might feel this is worthy of a road trip/train ticket/bus ride, etc...
pic02.jpg

the D1GP Drift Grand Prix competition formerly held in Japan will be held here in the US on Sat. Feb 28th at Irwindale Speedway in southern california.

here is more info:
D1 Drift Grand Prix USA Professional Drift

they had the same competiton here in august.
here are the pics and a short video!:
carandmodel.com - coverage of the D1GP USA august, 2003

feb 28th huh? hrmmmmmmmmmmmm thats long enough out......... and in the end of winter....... cali would look real nice.............. hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

got a place for me to crash? :D

aww man.... im still reeling from watching signal auto fly around the englishtown parking lot. :D

Much like Boston vs New York Ska, There will be a major competition between the Right and Wrong (oops... Left) coasts to see who can take Drift championships

Can't wait.

-> Steve

sell left testical,
buy plane ticket,
ship AE86 to cali,
jack off into tube with right testical,
freeze the goo, sell right testical,
afford the hotel room,
buy fake testical from Ebay,
buy helmet,
buy 3 sets of tires,
and hope the company can miss me for an extra week.............

check list made...

I'll start hacking and selling in January...

let me know when you "are going balls out" cuz i might just join you :D

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 20 2003, 11:54 AM
I wonder how close that track is to RedDragon's new place. Hmmm....

dont know where red dragon's is, but the speedway is about 1/2hour east of downtown los angeles.

I can only wish to be there, just a pipe dream....

I'm not good enough to compete, and the car is not even close enough to hold up to the competition......plus the non-sponcership crap hurts my personal wallet....

I'll just have to wait till they come to the east-coast...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 20 2003, 07:35 PM
I can only wish to be there, just a pipe dream....

I'm not good enough to compete, and the car is not even close enough to hold up to the competition......plus the non-sponcership crap hurts my personal wallet....

I'll just have to wait till they come to the east-coast...

well we have 3 potential rides. the 240sx, the 260z, and the ae86. id rock the 240sx of course, with the z second. i drift that decent atleast. after brie takes care of the shocks and possibly the bushings, i will drive to dgta next year and compete on wednesdays again. :D :ph34r:

hahah lucky for me competition is 20 mins away! (sorry guys) why don't you pull a stunt like that one guy about a month ago and ship yourselfs out to me?

Back