D2???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

same as ksports(if youve heard of them); there are some people on H-T using them; from the reviews it seems like an alternative to the Omnipowers(ie; if you want adjustable damping).

hmm i was looking into some buddy clubs too, i auto-x and i'm getting a swap soon, so i wanna do coilovers when i do the swap... my shocks are shot to hell right now haha but at a nice price like that, and if they compare them to omni's, i might have to try them and tell y'all what i think of them :blink:

Originally posted by chb504@Jul 12 2005, 09:47 PM
jhp usa- d2 coilovers

just browsing around for different coilovers and ran across these...never heard of em
[post=525104]Quoted post[/post]​

They are comparable to the Megan Racing ones that I said was a good alternative to the omni's if you wanted dampening..... And everyone flamed the shit out of me for suggesting a no-name company with no reputation. :blink:

:fuckyou2::fuckyou2::fuckyou2::fuckyou2::fuckyou2:

Originally posted by chb504@Jul 14 2005, 03:56 PM
hmm i was looking into some buddy clubs too, i auto-x and i'm getting a swap soon, so i wanna do coilovers when i do the swap... my shocks are shot to hell right now haha but at a nice price like that, and if they compare them to omni's, i might have to try them and tell y'all what i think of them :blink:
[post=526243]Quoted post[/post]​

from the shock dynos on the BCs; i wouldnt use them unless it was a 100% track car.

Back