DA BOOSTANG IS BACK!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you know I think since im not doing my brake conversion I might buy your volume one...I want your damn vol 2 though! what videos does the vol 1 have? does it have just all the vids online? or is there ones not online that there is on the video

awsome video! the bostang sounds sooo nice!!!

side note: i don't get your server.. i d/led one vid af 550kb/s(11:50 pm), and 4-5 mins later (11:55pm) i'm getting aboutr 32kb/s..

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC+Aug 24 2005, 01:14 AM-->
you know I think since im not doing my brake conversion I might buy your volume one...I want your damn vol 2 though! what videos does the vol 1 have? does it have just all the vids online? or is there ones not online that there is on the video
[post=544385]Quoted post[/post]​

The DVD has TOTALLY different videos on it, you can't really find them online anywhere, you'll love it, don't worry :)

Might be a while for the 2nd DVD

90 accord
@Aug 24 2005, 01:55 AM

side note: i don't get your server.. i d/led one vid af 550kb/s(11:50 pm), and 4-5 mins later (11:55pm) i'm getting aboutr 32kb/s..
[post=544396]Quoted post[/post]​

Look at where the videos are hosted. My server IS slow right now (or was last night) so I hosted it elsewhere (parish's server)

Originally posted by 1320Video+Aug 24 2005, 09:48 AM-->
Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Aug 24 2005, 01:14 AM
[post=544385]Quoted post[/post]​

The DVD has TOTALLY different videos on it, you can't really find them online anywhere, you'll love it, don't worry :)

Might be a while for the 2nd DVD

90 accord
@Aug 24 2005, 01:55 AM

[post=544396]Quoted post[/post]​

Look at where the videos are hosted. My server IS slow right now (or was last night) so I hosted it elsewhere (parish's server)
[post=544473]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm paypal huh? ill have to get my sisters account cuase I don't have one...but I might be buying it sometime within the next week...im holding off on my disc conversion lol

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Aug 24 2005, 11:16 AM
You brake conversion was only going to cost 20 bucks?.
[post=544529]Quoted post[/post]​

:shrug2: maybe a fred flintstone conversion, $20 for a sawsall blade and a couple grinding wheels on a dremmel.

Back