DA front end on an EF?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, it looks way to long on the front. Same with the eg civics with the ek front ends...it adds length to the car and it just doesnt look proportioned right. Thats just me tho

This whole project sounds like it's out the window... My buddy that was going to hook me up with the gsr motor might be keeping it. He was giving it to my for free since he was going to do a k20 swap, but he might just be picking up another shell. I'm pretty dissapointed that this whole thing fell apart so fast. My other thoughts were to do the JDM front and then piece together the car as i find parts, but I'm not sure I want to get that involved with a full conversion. :( Guess I'll just have to wait it out and see what happens next month.

Dont be discouraged, it takes alot of money, time and effort to do these things, and frankly very few of us have either. You will find something.

Yea, sometimes things will just fall in place but that hardly ever happens. I hope you get your spirits up cuz theres always honda parts being passed around

c074_1.JPG

:puke:
Please DO NOT attempt to do that, it looks like ass. I dont know why people like the Integra front ends on Civics, they look like shit. If you want a Civic, get a Civic. If you want an Integra get an Integra. Honda muts FTL! :thumbsdown:

Ya know after looking at it the nose does seem kinda long for the perportionof the rest of the car.

Maybe with a coupe it would look better.

In my last course in school (for collision repair) I get to paint my own car, so I think I'm gonna save up and do the JDM front, and paint it all then. I'm not trying to sound all bummed out, it's just that I've never had a project car that I wanted to do so much to and no funds to actually do it with. Working part time sucks!

Here are the two cars I put together before I picked up the EF. They are the reason I'm so antsy to get this one fixed up so quick...

http://www.msprotege.com/members/2K3 MSP/civic corner.jpg

http://www.msprotege.com/members/2K3 MSP/craigslist1.jpg

Who really cares; "EF"s were both JDM and AUDM, then every country had ED's, then there are EE's and EC's too. It may be bad that they're known as "EF"s, but that's what everybody knows it as.

ED is Aus

We never had EFs in Australia; only ED. There are some people who have put EF front clips on their EDs however.

Peter

Not bad, not bad. The Civic is leaning a bit towards the ricey side of things, but still pretty clean...
Yeah, I know. I had planned on pulling the kit off and slamming it, and either dropping in a B16 or turboing the D16. Then I saw the Mazdaspeed in my local dealership. Took it for a test drive and really never looked back at the Civic. Sold it 6 months later cause I almost never drove it anymore. Now here I am, back with another Civic. Go figure...:D

Back