Da + H22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like this guy. he actually listens to what you H22/lude guys tell him.

lol, "you h22/lude guys" there are like 5 of us, and i havent really noticed tab posting lately (although i just look for the kitty, and i dont know if thats his avatar anymore).

reikoshea said:
lol, "you h22/lude guys" there are like 5 of us, and i havent really noticed tab posting lately (although i just look for the kitty, and i dont know if thats his avatar anymore).

have you ever run your car at the track? '92 ludes and '90 integra's are basically the same...what mods do you have?

my best 8th time was 9.98 (that was on 17s) and my best 1/4 time was 14.9...i know it was under 15 (that was on 15s)

90IntegraC1 said:
have you ever run your car at the track? '92 ludes and '90 integra's are basically the same...what mods do you have?
They are far from the same.

90 integra weighs 2544 to 2628
92 prelude vtec weighs 2809 to 2932

not only that, but the chassis, suspension... its all different. So they are real far from being the same.

well, i learned another something new..damn you guys know more than honda-tech.

400 lb weight difference is only going to help me, so that's good to know.

lol, its not fifth gear, but you might have clearance issues with the tranny.

and no, i dont have anything done...in fact, those times were with a leaking exhaust gasket...think of what i could do with a correct reading on the 02 sensor.

yeah you'd be in the high 13's, low 14's with that fixed...that's damn good.

ha, the clearence issue is what he was talking about? haha this is the only clearence issue right here: this is straight from the motor mount website:

IMG_1460.jpg

The picture above shows where we had to heat up with a torch and slightly dent the rear crossmember in order to gain clearance for the transmission filler plug. As you can see we clearanced it a lot more than necessary. When we first mocked up and experimented with different engine locations, we at one time had the engine set back farther and at a different angle. But after many hours of adjusting the mock up kit, this was the best setup. So you will not have to clearance near as much as we have done. The best way to determine what clearance is needed is to bolt up the driver side mount and then level and angle the motor to the specs that we provide in the kit. This will show you how much and where you need clearance and also where you must locate the passenger side chassis mount.

Before:

before2.jpg

before1.jpg

After:

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

What I did today:
removed mud-flaps
removed altezza's
removed trunk hydraulics

installed OEM tails
installed trunk hydraulics
installed OEM front lip
5 minute wash
rotated tires

Tomorrow's plan: replace my broken rear-view mirror with a really nice one from a Mercury Sable then bitch at the motor mount guy for a couple hours b/c they haven't come yet...grrr

What do you guys think? i like it a lot...

i just want the jdm one-piece ones, but they're like $600 so that might not be in the near future. i also want the amber turn signel housings for the front.

there is a place called explicit speed that does the swap it will tell you everything you need for the swap. I just googled it thats how i found out for mine. But im not finished with it yet. If you have anymore questions i will help you out as best i can.

Back