da hub swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rupensane

planning on DA teg hub/front brake swap with my swap. also plan on doing EX rear disc conversion. will DA rotating assemblies bolt directly onto the ED civic? what other parts are needed for this? booster?master cyl.?proportioning valve?etc.? thanks in advance, just trying to get all questions answered before i start to work...the car is a STD hatch

yes you can use the whole steering knuckle from the DA for the front. it will all bolt up to your existing suspension. in the rear however, the EX didn't have discs to the best of my knowledge. the reason the EX brakes are desirable is for the fronts, as they have the largest rotors of any EF. you can use both the front knuckle and the whole rear trailing arm from the DA to get 4wheel discs. and get the 40/40 valve while you're striping that DA. you can upgrade to a larger mastercylinder if you think you need it, but the one in your car will do just fine as long as the primary seal isn't torn (i.e. leaking.)

Back