DA parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got a obd0 DA looking to part out car is located in CT.
5spd with 150k

Swap: motor, tranny(no known grinds), ecu, everything but axles(already sold)
300obo
Everything else: w/e you wanna give me+shipping

car is complete plus i have other stuff too let me know

pics below int. is shot

Last edited:
187129305221_0_0.jpg

187129286533_0_0.jpg

i come with more interior pics w\once it dries up a little outside i never knew monsoon season was in october around here

not bad for 300..i as well have a 90 integra for sale in CT comes with everything but motor and tranny..and yes im parting it out

is the car driveable.. and do you have a zip code cuz.. if it moves im very interested!! how many miles are on it? thanx`lou

zip is 06098 and i drove it to my house but its unregistered needs new tires and has no exhaust on it. So driveable yes, would i recommend it no. and the milage is 185K

conflict of interest on the drivability... yes its driveable no its not.. if you were closer that would be nice... sheaaaat. let me know if there is any updated status on the driveability. thanx `lou

i think you mean i contradicted myself and no i didnt. The car is drivable ive driven it but i only drove it across town. As for the "status" its pretty much not gonna change either it goes as is or goes in pieces. To be honest with you it would be in your better interest to tell me what parts your interested in. If you have an integra already and just need some parts itd be cheaper and easier transport-wise. thanks for looking

do you still have the da??i need motor,tranny and axles...

just motor,tranny,axles....i have everything else but that...its going in a crx

Back