da wont start!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Should have disconnected the fuel line at the rail and seen if it was delivering any fuel that way first..

i totally defer to this guy, do what he says!!

:worthyp:

You can check this little module inside the distributor also. When you pull off the cap it should be on the bottom right shoved in there. My 91 had a problem and it turned out to be a fried ignition module.

ok im not a 100% sure witch one is the fuel line but ive unhooked all the lines in that general area and no fuel but i had ran that power wire back to the pump and hooked it up and it hums and sounds liek its tryin to suck up the fuel... but my buddy said these pumps r loud should i be able to hear this pump in the car or is it working i think it may be clogged

a friend of mine has the same problem. when i turn the key sometimes i can hear the pump, other times i cant. sometimes it'll start, sometimes it wont. so i dropped the tank to test the pump, it works, i checked the main relay and that clicks on the first turn of the ignition, then it goes of, the next turn in sequence the car does not start.......seems we have a similar problem help us out gurus....

im just gonna take this damn thing to the garage and they can play with it and the furl pump and tank is going to a guy i no that does em thanks for all the help guys

same thing happen wit my it was my ful pump but i gues your is something else or something

Just a intresting idea.. Did he ever check his gas lvl? or check to see if an unfreindly person decieded 3 cups of sugar was good for his gas tank?

no this car hasnt left my buddys back yard since he took it off the road but im gonna take it to a cheap mechnic around here and if he cant get it its goin to london honda ill keep u guys posted on it and keep given me suggestions

Did you drain the gas and replace it like you mentioned in your first post? If not that could be the problem if it's been sitting long enough. You should also check to see if you have spark at the plug. I'll put money on it being either a spark or a fuel issue.

Back