da7 what to do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

antreasda7

hi guys i am new here so please be good on me lol. i am from cyprus in our country hondas are a lead in the tuned cars scene but for uknown reasons there is no 1 here whith old skool hondas most of them are ek's and dc's . i am a proud owner of a da7 whith zc dual carb engine i like to make i more powerfull but i am short i money some ppl say to me tha the best thing is to swap in to a b16a engine but i duno what to do what is your advise gues . cerently i have an air filter and a full exaust sustem 3'' whith out catalit

There is lots of people who like older hondas. They just aren't always easy to find. Do you mean a ZC dual cam, or a ZC with actual carbs. If it is a dual cam you won't notice much difference if you swap a B16 in there. B16As Have the least potential of all the B series motors. I would look into a B18 or B20 of somekind. I'm personally happy with my B16 for right now though. Anything is better than a dual point D15, haha.

no my engine is a soch non vtec whit dual carburators [cv dual carb]

the thing is that in cyprus do to stupit law i can do only a swap to the stronges edition of the da

Back