Daaaaamn!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I actually had to wait in a line to just get some gas in the subaru...at the gas station close to my house, price was still $2.78 a gallon, and the new station across the street was $2.77...and they ran out of gas....a line down the road to get gas...people are freaking out like crazy....

And then looking at that huge traffic jam in TX...holllllllley shrit batman....my Z would over heat and run out of gas in a heartbeat if I was down there. :blink:

Good luck people :(

ya man, this gas thing is sux0r.

i'd hit up a solar car if it was cheap, free energy.

:huh: and by hit i don't mean sex it up. you perverts :p :lol:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 22 2005, 06:15 PM
I actually had to wait in a line to just get some gas in the subaru...at the gas station close to my house, price was still $2.78 a gallon, and the new station across the street was $2.77...and they ran out of gas....a line down the road to get gas...people are freaking out like crazy....

And then looking at that huge traffic jam in TX...holllllllley shrit batman....my Z would over heat and run out of gas in a heartbeat if I was down there. :blink:

Good luck people :(
[post=558800]Quoted post[/post]​

It's really only that way right now b/c everyone is trying to fill up and get up here (DFW) and away from that new fkn storm. It usually isn't bad. I've never had to wait in line to fill up. In fact, I just did, and it was $2.69 @ Race Track. As for the over-heating, Yeah, it would.

With traffic jams like this, I'm glad I own a 4x4, and I'm glad there are a lot of grass medians/shoulders around here.

w00t bitches! Can't hold me down!

Now if only I could get gas....

Originally posted by IceBolt@Sep 22 2005, 07:23 PM
ya man, this gas thing is sux0r.

i'd hit up a solar car if it was cheap, free energy.

:huh: and by hit i don't mean sex it up. you perverts :p :lol:
[post=558831]Quoted post[/post]​

I, on the other hand, would sex it up.

Gas station across the street: Quiet as can be. Of course, they are well-known gougers.

:lol: I filled up yesterday, gas has gone up 10 cents today and lines are crazy already

i didn't notice any weird lines at all today (i'm 15min from clayton) and prices are about the same as they've been for a week...

But, with 25% of the US refineries in the united states being around the houston area, fuel will go up. 4 bucks a gallon is realistic this time.

They are already shutting down the refineries and heading for the hills.. Steady climb to four bucks from here..

maybe it didnt change up there yet, but I am closer to the storm than you :p and people in colorado freak out early, people pantic at the first sign of snow out here, and its doesnt snow as bad as out east

i went out to get some gas in the Danger Ranger and its still $2.64 for the 87 octane. anywho, i went out at like 10:30pm Central Time and the gas pumps were starting to get busy as hell with everyone panicking and shit. this is gonna suck ass for everyone this weekend...

ehh, gas is still 2.89 a gallon here in san diego. on a side note, i almost rear ended some fucker today who hit the brakes in the middle of a 45 MPH road, where were the plates from? Louisiana, ha, i was wondering if they were here becasue of the hurricane.

Took my truck out last night for the first time, put 10 bucks in gas in it, and drove like 6 miles to get food and back. the tank was back on empty when i got home. i can see i won't be driving it much until gas settles a little. but the bitch is fast, seriously, for a truck especially. i put my foot in it from about 20 mph and that thing pulls like a mofo.

sorry, big ass tangent there, but oh well.

Yea i hate hurrincans... When i was 6 years old i lived in Jcksonville, FL... Then hurrican Andrew hit... I remember hiding out in the downstairs bathroom which was right in the middle of the house... We took the door off and stuffed a mattress in the place so no glass could fly under the door... I remember getting out and there was no damage at all... Then we went upstairs... where my room was... Half the walls had been torn down and it wasn't very stable... Well my dad is in the coast guard, so after the hurrican he was giving an option to go live in hawaii or seattle... believe or not... we went to seattle, something about better school system which i guess is a respectable answer... but yea that my 2 cents about hurricans... i wish i could remember it better but i was so young...

Went up $.10 today.

Hopefully Rita doesn't make the many oil refineries in TX go out for too long.

Back