Daddy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they have ways of doing paternity testing before the child is born, its expensive as fuck, but i would rather pay that big ass bill than have to be nickle and dimed everynight when she decides she wants a goddamn cheesburger, a gallon of rocky road, and a quart of chocolate milk, at 3 in the fucking morning. just to find out the kids half black or some shit.

maury, montel, or jerry would all love to pay that bill for austin to find out - and hear his story! :D

disaster waiting to happen. Take it from me, I'm living it.

:(

you're the best dad you can be, though - as nightmarish as it is for you, you've done everything you can for your son. that's huge. but austin - pay attention. it ain't easy, ever.

Hmm well my advice may be close to worthless in this case.... Reading > Me.

I would talk to a family law attorney as soon as possible. This has a very high probability of ending up very badly.

the most common thing is hear is that same ol BS. Not us WE'RE DIFFRENT. No your not and don't kid yourself.. It takes a lot of hard work and maturity to make these situations work, and truth be told most can not, especially at young ages. How ever I wish you the best and hope you are the exception to the rule.

If it was me, in this situation, having had used a rubber and she went to whore nationals, i would be in the mindset of "its not mine, until i see proof"
fuck that shit.

If it was me, in this situation, having had used a rubber and she went to whore nationals, i would be in the mindset of "its not mine, until i see proof"
fuck that shit.

werd man. That shit just does not make sense. If you used a rubber than the chances of it being yours are slim to none.

you sir....are getting owned.:ph34r:

it will be easier to make it up to her for not being there during the pregnancy than it would be trying to make her pay back all the money and shot you put towards baby crap when you find out its not yours.

it will be easier to make it up to her for not being there during the pregnancy than it would be trying to make her pay back all the money and shot you put towards baby crap when you find out its not yours.

Paper trail is his best bet if he chooses to do this approach. Saving receipts and getting documentation that he is trying will get him farther that way.

I'm not saying anybodies opinion or approach to this is better or worse than anyone else's, but I doubt we are going to convince him otherwise. He probably has a lot on his mind right now, and justifiably so. Like Nootrac said, it's not easy--at all.

Austin, what are your parents opinions about this? If your 'rents are willing to be there for you to help you out, that at least puts someone in your corner to fight with/for you. If they are telling you "Should have been smarter", then I would seriously start considering all the other options that are open to you and start pursuing them on the double.

the most common thing is hear is that same ol BS. Not us WE'RE DIFFRENT. No your not and don't kid yourself.. It takes a lot of hard work and maturity to make these situations work, and truth be told most can not, especially at young ages. How ever I wish you the best and hope you are the exception to the rule.

word.
we dont know you, we dont care about your feelings, so were gonna give you the bitter truth.
its up to your friends and family to be optimistic and oblivious.

I can speak to how hard it is if anyone wants some advice.

having and raising a child might be hard, but losing one is harder.
so make sure that if you do end up raising this kid, you do more than your best.

ive always looked forward to having a kid so i could do what my dad couldnt...
actually listen to him!

fuck that shit.

I would do the same but rain coats aren't 100%, my friends' have proof of this.

yeah, it even says on the package that they are only 99.8% effective or something like that.
i learned that from watching friends.
:D

or maybe some of your friends thought itd be funny to take a needle and poke holes through your condoms..

Ok so now shes back to the hating me and not wanting me to do anything about the baby. This is a real fucked up story isnt it.

its called pregnancy man.
get used to it.
itll be your worst enemy for the next 9 months, and you wont want to keep it close.

Ok so now shes back to the hating me and not wanting me to do anything about the baby. This is a real fucked up story isnt it.

Dude like I said, if you want to actually play some part in this little three ringed circus you need to get a family law money grubber on this as soon as possible. Figure out what needs to happen in order to have a paternity test forced on her and the child.

I don't think anyone is trying to overtly be a douche about your situation, but you are in what you are in. It isn't going to be a cake walk and if things do not get straight well before this child arrives the biggest loser will be the kid, who had no choice in the matter at all. I would really push for a paternity test though this whole thing way to many twists to it.

i vote to put the kid up for adoption.
that way you dont have any long term obligations and income drain to worry about, and im sure you dont want to worry about that shit.

Back