Daddy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i still think phdts is the best solution....

a) you don't want the kid
b) the bitch deserves it

lol

Falcon Punch? :ph34r:
th_falconpunch1.gif

lol
knock her so stupid she forgets who knocked her up.
ahh.. i like my acronym for it better.

once, this girl thought she was pregnant by me and one of my girlfriends offered to run up to her at school, wearing a ski mask and hit her in the stomach with a baseball bat.

do this:
have nothing to do with her during the pregnancy.
get an attorney lined up and ready so that you can force a paternity test after birth.
then if it is yours, prove she is an unfit parent, take the child and rape her for child support.

but seriously, the first two that i mentioned is what i would do.
ignore her, and have an attorney lined up.
court ordered paternity tests are hard to get around.

$300 one time fee
vs
18 years, at say $600/month (im going gentle) total of about $129,600 (not including costs of birthdays, Xmas, various gifts and the biggest: medical expenses)

just to eventually find out that its not yours.

i would gladly toss out $300 to a paternity test.

if it is yours and the bitch decides to try to use it (you wanting to get a dna test) against you when the child is in the pissed of teenage years it would be easy to turn around:
Child: "dad, why did you get a dna test when i was born, mom says its bc you didnt want to have anything to do with me and were praying that i wasnt yours"
You: "no, you see, your mom is twisting it around. she was such a whore back then that i wanted to make sure you were mine because i wanted you to be mine. i just needed proof so she couldnt try to keep you away from me. i'll show you, lets get on youtube and you can see the videos from her florida spring break trip."

lol

My whole family jokes about how cheap I am, and they're right... I absolutely abhor spending money. There needs to be a real necessity before I plunk down cash for anything, and even then I tend not to spend it. I keep shoes until (and after) they're falling apart. I accidentally wasted a bag of apples that I bought with my own money as a kid and had a nightmare about it. I still cringe at the $10 I lost in the seats at a movie theater 15 years ago. I bought a giant $0.88 bottle of hair gel 6 years ago that I still have about 20% left of, and I'm only just starting to feel like I got my money's worth out of it.

However: I can think of nothing more worth spending $300 on than a damn paternity test. :ph34r:

Last edited:
i felt the same way about my father.
it was just the drugs talking though.. lol

I'm thankful I'm nothing like my father. While I have respect for what he did for me while I lived there, I can't stand who he was. I'd love to be able to make a pact with myself that said I would never be like him, but who knows what the future has in store for me. One day at a time and constant reminiscing will determine the outcome of those struggles.

i kind of have the same thing.
i know im like my father in certain ways, music mainly, but thats how his whole side of the family is, all musically talented.
my problem is, everytime im about to do something, i look back to see if my father had done it, if he had, its a struggle for me to follow through with it.
some of the things i know he did, and i know he failed at, i'll do it just to show myself that im a better person than he is.

big issue right now is this: im getting into music more and more. and a honda doesnt have near enough room to lug music equip around. I have been looking at vans lately, conversion vans mostly (bc if i do get something good started then i already have a vehicle that can fit the whole band in to get to shows and tow a small trailor) but, thats what my father has driven most of his life. he was a drummer, the vn could carry everything.
so when i think about getting one, i feel that im following in his steps, and it makes me nausious.

but back to the OP.
take it one step at a time, if there is one thing, one tiny little thing that makes you think that this chold isnt yours, then get a test done before you commit to a damn thing.
if she keeps telling you that she doesnt want you to be part of the childs life, record her saying it, or have her sign and notorize a paper saying it.
that way if it turns out to be yours, and she sues you for chold support or some bullshit, you have something solid to show the court that you wanted to be there, but she wouldnt allow you.
also, whether or not she wants you to be a part of the childs life, get a dna test.
that way you know if you have a child out there in the world somewhere.
that way you can keep track and take action if you decide that you dont want to be as big of a piece of shit as some of fathers are/were/will be.

fuck the girl carrying the child. she obviously isnt anything to you, the only thing she is is a roadblock to what could potentially a life changing adventure.
take all the legal precautions now. you have nine months to get her ordered to take a paternity test.

Back