Daily Suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

05honda

I am trying to find a daily driver suspension that will also be reliable...I am looking to spend less than a grand but I want a fair quality suspension. This car is not auto-x raced although I do drive fast on back roads quite often....thanks for any input you can give me

Should I do just springs or should I get coilovers, new struts, or shocks.....should I go all out or just get springs....

H&R Springs with KYB shocks and also get front and rear camber kits. That should be around a grand and would be sweeeet.

I like the Progress Springs, them with KYB AGX's on my Accord. I do a mix of commuting and racing around backroads, they work well for me :)

i would do a complete kit you can find some h & r's off ebay they ride like their stock springs but they still give you that agressive drop and ride that your looking for

H&R OE Sport and KYB GR-2's.

give you a good feel, and wont hit your wallet like most of the options listed above.

I have the Eibach Sportlines and Tokico Blues on my DC and I like them of course I drive in
LA so I can't have it too low....... damn potholes

Well it seems that H&R springs with KYB struts/shocks seems to be the favorite....They are also quite affordable....not my question is, how low will this setup go. Also, when buying chamber kits, what should I purchase, do I only need the front and rear upper control arms or do I need rear toe adjusters or anything else...thanks again

ok it depends what state you live in if you live in california 1.5 but if you live in anyother start i would go about 2.0 inches all around o yeah what size rims do you have cause that makes a big difference

ok on stock rims like a 1.5 drop would be nice but if your gonna go with some other after market rims i would go with a 2.0 drop i run skunk 2 coilovers on my 95 integra gs-r with 18's on it and it's at a 2.5 drop all around

Omnipower makes a nice full coilover setup. You can pick up a set new for around 550 if you shop right. For camber correction, Ingalls makes good stuff, look them up. Good stuff, good prices. Toe is already adjustable front and back on the integras, but buying a rear end toe correction kit just makes adjustment easier. But don't bother with the rear toe if you are just gonna take it to a shop to get it aligned. Let them bother with the oem adjusters. :)

Back