daily wtf: Mysterious lights over norway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway | Mail Online

Crazy spiral & blue lights over norway.

article-1234430-07887B10000005DC-48_634x421.jpg

They are "speculating" this spiral is due to a failed russian missile test. Idk about that . . . whatever it is it looks very strange. :ph34r:

:eek:

that's messed up. video is pretty cool to watch. i'm going to go along with the failed russian missile test and a fuxxord propulsion system..something wrong with their stabilizers fo sho.

Ill bring the Cool-Aid!

My reason for not believing it was a rocket is because they said it was a rocket. Most governments pick a lie that is one or two levels below what they where actually doing. Plus its Russia. Putin is a sneaky KGB bastard. And because he is a KGB bastard he is sneaky. And that means they dont tell the truth. Because they are sneaky.

Ill bring the Cool-Aid!

My reason for not believing it was a rocket is because they said it was a rocket. Most governments pick a lie that is one or two levels below what they where actually doing. Plus its Russia. Putin is a sneaky KGB bastard. And because he is a KGB bastard he is sneaky. And that means they dont tell the truth. Because they are sneaky.

This is probably due to the application of Tesla esq equipment by the russians. We probably will never know what this is/was/will be.

I'm waiting for the Cloverfield monster to pop it's scary ass head through that hole.

Failed missile? Yeah fuckin right, missiles don't emit that kind of light. Why would you make a missile that is highly illuminated? Doesn't make sense. The official story is bullshit. I call +1 on the HAARP.

It's simple, they put a very small time machine on the missile to send it back to 1985 to firebomb Rick Astley's house because Russia was constantly getting Rick rolled, the time machine failed, and accidentally sent the missile flying through Garth Brooke's childhood home, causing very little panic.

interesting.... i found a good video from PBS video explaining HAARP on youtube
but it wont post up here :ph34r:

it just shows up as a blank area on the page

^^^ thats the video

Back