daily wtf: Mysterious lights over norway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds like we solved it

HAARP event near Russia+failed Russian missile test=case closed

wonder what Russia was up to that had to be stopped?

Dude, it's pretty fucking obvious.

Russia shot an ICBM from a submarine near norway, and we used the HAARP to knock it out of the sky.

It's no cause for concern, we're allied with Russia, it was just a test run to see if we could accurately track and disable an incoming ICBM with ionospheric charging. The official story is that it was a failed test, which means of course, that it was a major success.

It's no cause for concern, we're allied with Russia, it was just a test run to see if we could accurately track and disable an incoming ICBM with ionospheric charging. The official story is that it was a failed test, which means of course, that it was a major success.
:hmm:... :eek:... :withstupid:

heres a video of an explanation that supports the missile theory. but i dont know how i feel about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4

my main discrepancy is with the angle of the simulation vs the angle of the actual footage. in the actual footage, you have the blueish trails going all the way down to the earth while the spiral is still rotating and tight. from that perspective, you should see the white spiral following the blue spiral all the way down as well since they both allegedly came from the rocket. also since this is all supposed to be coming from the rocket real-time, it should be in the video, but there is no rocket, just the lights.

you may be thinking that the white fuel ran out before the blue fuel, in which case, the halo effect of the dispersal would have happened much sooner. and not lasted for several minutes seemingly on its on at a single point in the sky. the whole basis of the simulation is that its just an spatial illusion caused by your point of view, but when i look at it, it doesnt fully add up.

Well 9/11 didn't fully add up either, but don't speak up too loudly, that would be unpatriot(act)ic.

still - imagine if this had happened a thousand years ago and was witnessed by some people - what strange things would they write down? what would it have meant? might it have even had a religious significance?

:hmm:

:yes:

@ Dacheat

Assuming the plausible solution in the reposted Vid is accurate - it would be impossible for this to happen 1k years ago.

Last edited:
:yes:

@ Dacheat

Assuming the plausible solution in the reposted Vid is accurate - it would be impossible for this to happen 1k years ago.

impossible if you completely rule out any space debris entering atmosphere that ejects material on two vectors. doesn't have to be manmade...

:shrug2:

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Back