Dallas Texas Anybody out there?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm in school here in lubbock, but i'm originally from the south of houston area

I'm from Ft. Worth.

Actually I am new here too. But have been in Ft. Worth for a while, but now I got a new (for me) car (free ^.^) and it is a Honda Accord.

It was given to me to drive until I could afford what I wanted, but what I wanted was a import that I could add parts to and stuff and look nice and also drive nice. So I want to just keep it.

It is a '92 Honda Accord LX (wagon, bleh, but it was free so no complaints. wagons can be cool too.) And I have no idea of any reputable shops or clubs in the area so I figured I would go online and find people or groups in the area who don't mind having a broke person with a stock car hanging out with them, I plan to fix it up as I get money, probably do the back bumper first (after the oil leak >.<) but that is because it was side swiped so the back bumper on the driver side is hanging down a bit and has some damage on the rear door on the driver side (its a 4 dr, plus the back cargo door and the person behind the driver has to jerk the door open).

So that is my plan, fix the area around the rear left wheel well where it got side swiped, drop off the old bumper with it's paint falling off and put on a new one. Then go to the engine and do that up nice so it will perform well. Then once the engine is in good condition and it has a nice sound and runs good and isn't in danger of breaking down or getting messed up by me. After that I will probably hit up wheels and tired, and then finish off the body and some paint.

And somewhere in all this mess and money, I will put a c.d. player in it, so I can take my portable c.d. player out of the glovebox and stop running a wire from it to the little cassette player thing with that adaptor. and maybe some speakers.

So hi all, and um yeah.

Originally posted by Lantis+May 12 2005, 01:31 AM-->
It is a '92 Honda Accord LX (wagon, bleh, but it was free so no complaints. wagons can be cool too.) And I have no idea of any reputable shops or clubs in the area
[post=498236]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi. Check out Intercrew. They're in Richardson, so it's a bit of a drive- but they're a very good shop in the DFW area. There's a link in my sig to their web page.

reikoshea
@May 16 2005, 09:34 AM
Im in Flower Mound
[post=499947]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi

Originally posted by reikoshea@May 16 2005, 10:34 AM
Im in Flower Mound
[post=499947]Quoted post[/post]​

My uncle lives in Flower Mound. It's full of H2's and Mercedes Benz's. Flower Mound is like the ritz.

Shhhh, these peeps are gonna think i got money with comments like that...but your right it is.

But the most expensive thing any of my friends drive is a stock 05 civic Si
(friends in flower mound...in Mesquite...its a different story)

I live in east Ft. Worth, and hang out in east Ft. Worth and west Arlington. bling bling..

Why don't we start a DFW area car club? It'd give us a chance to all get together and talk shop, trade tips, and ride around like we have real live or something :p

oh ;_; do you want a '92 honda accord lx wagon? it's shit stock but I got plans. plus I don't know any technical stuff. I only know like nothing. But the guys at ground dynamics said I can have 10% off anything I purchase from them. that's about all I know. is that ground dynamics has a rear bumper that will fit my car.

Back