dammit i fuckin hate christmas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
BAH!

i wake up at 5am and i felt queasy. i start crawling towards the door cuz i think im gonna yak. get about 5 steps and blow chunks everywhere. all over my clothes that are hanging on the door, all over my printer, and all over my Scorpions autograph. dammit!

so i crawl the rest of the way to the bathroom and puke for like 20 minutes. i htink im done so i go to clean up the mess in my room. the smell hits me and i start puking again.

so around 11:00 or so, i feel like absolute ass. i've puked at LEAST once every 20 minutes, i can't see straight, i cant feel any part of my body except my head which is pounding like someone's kicking me with fuckin combat boots.

now it's 7:10, i still cant see straight, i've puked up at LEAST 2 bottles of anti-nausea medicine and a couplea packets of thera-flu. my throat is bleeding cuz i have nothing to puke up but the lining of my...um...throat.

christmas fucking sucks.

[/RANT]

Shouldn't your DAY suck? Christmas dosen't suck just because you feel like ass. Yeah, I had that for a week, started the day I started my vacation, ended like a day ago :angry:

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 24 2003, 09:12 PM
my throat is bleeding cuz i have nothing to puke up but the lining of my...um...throat.

christmas fucking sucks.

[/RANT]

damn fool your esophagus is bleedin? that's not good. reminds me of when I had the stomach flu for a week straight and I could leave a toilet for more than 20 minutes. yeah, the only difference though was that my ass was bleedin :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 24 2003, 08:12 PM
christmas fucking sucks.

No, you're wrong. YOU suck. Quit being so fucking sick, you pussy. Or maybe we should start calling you 'Ole Faithful? I mean, shit... if you're gonna chunder every 20 minutes, you might as well make a game out of it. Go to a bar and predict your spewage and win money, or have someone pinch your nose and lips closed to see if it'll come out of your ears or your ass. Bonos points if it comes out of your cock.

No, you're wrong. YOU suck. Quit being so fucking sick, you pussy. Or maybe we should start calling you 'Ole Faithful? I mean, shit... if you're gonna chunder every 20 minutes, you might as well make a game out of it. Go to a bar and predict your spewage and win money, or have someone pinch your nose and lips closed to see if it'll come out of your ears or your ass. Bonos points if it comes out of your cock.

hahaha

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 24 2003, 08:12 PM
so i crawl the rest of the way to the bathroom and puke for like 20 minutes. i htink im done so i go to clean up the mess in my room. the smell hits me and i start puking again.

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahaaa... you know what this reminds me of? That movie where the kids are wading through the swamp and they get leeches... and they almost get nailed by a train when crossing a trestle... I forget the name of it, but there's this one part, where at a pie- eating contest that the whole town showed up for, one of the kids drinks a dozen raw eggs just before the contest, and then halfway though his 5th pie or some shit, starts throwing up all over the place, and it was like a chain reaction- some old guy saw the spew and got sick and spewed on his grandaughter, who got sick and spewed on the person sitting in front of her, who... it went like this 'till the whole town was throwing up all over eachother. It was great- this one shot showed twins facing, horking all over the other one.

Hey, try to get a pic like this guy... note how it's coming out his mouth AND his nose, and the velocity at which it's exiting his orifices. That is known as shouting in Technicolor and is control that you should aspire to...

sixpack.jpg

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 24 2003, 10:43 PM
that was from Stand By Me from the sounds of it Loco

Yeah! That's it! I couldn't remember the name. :)

That picture is utterly disturbing.

And yeah, I'm with loco. Don't be a puss. Everytime I ran for about 1 week in football I would puke till I was dry heaving and yeah it wasn't that bad at all.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Dec 24 2003, 11:18 PM
That picture is utterly disturbing.

And yeah, I'm with loco. Don't be a puss. Everytime I ran for about 1 week in football I would puke till I was dry heaving and yeah it wasn't that bad at all.

i would be like "what a pussy" if i saw someone puke after practice. no disrespect to you that just what i would be like. :spin:

You puke because you gave it 110% in practice, its not a biggy if you kick ass in practice then blow chunks for 20 minutes. Nothing to do with the person, and I was out of shape.

EDIT: FUck football. It ruined my hipflexors anyways. :angry: :angry:

Back