Dammit I hate the BCS!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
why the hell is #7 Oregon being overlooked so #8 Notre Dame can go to the Fiesta Bowl and play Ohio St. In the Fiesta Bowl. Now Oregon will play and unranked Oklahoma who lost to TCF'nU?!? What the hell is that? Why can't we play Auburn, or Miami, or ANY RANKED TEAM?? Oh because the BCS doesn't want us hurting there children anymore. If you don't know what I'm talking about then know that two years ago Oregon beat Michigan, year before that we won the Fiesta Bowl, year before that we beat the Longhorns in the post season. Oregon St beat Notre Dame AGIAN last post season, and 3 years before that they embarassed them in the Fiesta bowl, out scoring them by 40 points while racking up over a 130yrds in penalties to boot.

God I hope USC kills Texas with Reggie Bush and LenDale White rushing for 1,000 yrds combined while Lionheart (SP?) bends Vince Young's GF over and fingercuffs her with Pete Carrol.....

Hahah the BCS is such a crock of shit, it's almost like nascar. I guess every team in a BCS bowl gets something like 13 million.

yeah, I don't know all about how the BCS works but I know teams get screwed but at the same time they say it works because of this, that, and the other thing. Hell I don't know, but they say it does work. Anyone care to shed some light on the BCS for me?

I think the BCS is the comittee of coaches in college football that do the rankings of the teams don't quote me on this though I am not 100%.

Personally, I think that Notre Dame would beat Oregon if the two played.

Besides that, Pac-10 teams in general get overlooked for Bowl games. Fuck 'em. Everbody knows BCS sucks.

Back