DAMN CALIFORNIA!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, if i had a license, i'd tell ya i'd drive that thing back for the cost of gas. thats a sweet car

so you are selling the crx and civic to buy this car? and does the big SCAM ALERT mean anything?

the scam alert is posted on all the posts on that forum.

I'd cover your gas, half the hotels, and half the airplane ticket back to your house...if....

If i sold the crx and civic for what I want and I can dip into the 401K again in such a short time since I dipped into it the last time.... :cry:

and the gas would be the hard part...because you wold be at full boost all the way here....and I won't even drop a cent into the tickets you would get :laugh:

There is no catch...I just want that Z to be in my possesion...and if I can come up with the funds...then it will be mine. I always say that....but the damn strike ate my funds up like crazy, and I have two cars that I would sacrifice to have that car. And I would help pay a little for some one to ship it or drive it here. Damn it...I have a lot of money sitting in the two cars I have, and a sweet car like that pop's up at the wrong time....

If I sweetn'ed the deal a little..would it help?

I can do the work and the swap nessicary to have a sweet sleeper 1st gen CRX show ready to drive back....in a full trade....perfect car to take to Autocross Nationals and win...if the driver was somewhat good. :wink: straight up trade. And I don't care if the Z indured a few spriited runs on the way to CT....hehe...cause I know it would be inevitable.... :ph34r: except for the paint...my favorite color might not be the guys who would help me out, his favorite color...but it would be ready for paint. The CRX, not the Civic...the civic will be the donor for all the parts....like the tranny, the CRX's trany grinds going into second, and the civic tranny is smooth as a baby's freshly powdered ass....but the CRX has the LSD, but I can swap that over to the other trann in an hour. :)

Ohh well...Fawk the strike and Fawk CA!!!!!

I can never win :cry:

I guess I am doomed to just build up the CRX to what it is destined to be...and hope another car will catch my eye and will be of equal value... :cry:

everyday this guy that works in the same area as me drives the same exact car...but its a blue/green color....its fast and sounds sick..

i love it

bump it up a few more hundred...and I'll think about it :laugh:

Back