Damn "chick" car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
It all started with girls and even older people calling my car 'cute'. It happens all the time. I always responded "um, thanks. but don't use that word"
Tonight it was worse. There's these younger girls that get out of a car just as I pull into the parking lot of Hollywood Video. They check out my car and this one girl comes up to me and asks "Where did you get those pink taillights? I want some. Do the cops bother you for having pink taillights?". The shame :( The red bulbs in my clear taillights are fading already. I'm going to see if I can swap them out at the shop I bought them from, but I doubt they will.
I really need to do something to make my car not be considered "cute" anymore.
taillights.jpg

I think the flat black paint job on my hatch took all the gurrly girl out of it. Now the only girl thing related to it is the girl who dusts it! (I'm glad my wife doesn't get on here!)

well you probably wont like my suggestion, but get air ride. pull into a spot, hit the switch and lay the car on the ground and everytime you get out, act as if its nothing new to you. LOL

you could try getting those cheapo apc red led bulbs they might be red enough that you wont have "pink taillights" thats all i can think of

or you could get over the "I need to be manly syndrome" and use this to your advantage. Like trying to pick up the chicks that ask you about your car

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Nov 13 2004, 06:47 AM
or you could get over the "I need to be manly syndrome" and use this to your advantage. Like trying to pick up the chicks that ask you about your car
[post=416338]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: That was a perfect oportunity for you to capitalize on some women. When a chick tells you that your car is cute, invite her over to your place for some fine boxed wine, or malt liqour....

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Nov 13 2004, 01:14 PM-->
@Nov 13 2004, 06:47 AM
[post=416338]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: That was a perfect oportunity for you to capitalize on some women. When a chick tells you that your car is cute, invite her over to your place for some fine boxed wine, or malt liqour....
[post=416389]Quoted post[/post]​

That would work great if any girls over 16 thought a civic was cute.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Nov 13 2004, 03:07 PM
...or you could have stock lights.....they look better anyway :)
[post=416434]Quoted post[/post]​

that was 100% exactly what i was going to type. Thank you sir, for making it easy for me.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 13 2004, 04:10 PM
Box wine is the SHIT...

$13, and it's plenty to get you drunk as shit for at LEAST 3 weekends :D
[post=416436]Quoted post[/post]​

[Fonz]Heyyyyyy![/fonz]

Franzia is the shiznit!

But 3 weekends? Shit, that stuff tastes like water. I can down a whole box to myself in one night. =)

Install LEDs in your tails. They don't fade and are 100% clear when not lit.

i don't care if they're clear. my taillights are tinted. i went with clear taillights so i wouldn't have to tint them as dark as i would have had to with my oem taillights.

Back