Damn Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jan 31 2003, 12:59 AM-->
farmer_jason
@Jan 31 2003, 01:38 AM
...a book is just a bunch of suggestions they are written for people who have a slight idea of what they are doin. not for people who r gonna try it their way no matter what...

I don't care how you take off whatever parts from your car,it has no bearing on my life.But manuals are not written by people with a SLIGHT idea of what they are doing.It is called formula to get from A to C you need to go through B.I also have taking a few cars apart in my day,and the FACT is that steps in the manuals are the easiest surest way to get things to work.I don't understand how you could even think about a swap and not take the axle bolts off first,how?That says you haven't done it before and came up with some make shift way to do something that isn't hard,a hard way.

read it again its written FOR people with a slight idea of what they r doin

when i put a new motor in my civic i had someone hold the brakes and i used a impact to get it off we did split two sockets but it did come off in the end
i hope this helps you

HEAT IT UP! This will expand the bastard! Then, the breaker bar/ jumping thing. Worked for me.......

sorry for so much fuss guys... i ended up buying a new breaker bar, torching the shit, then put on a 7 foot extension on the end. the torch is what did it. but for just stickin a wrench in the rotor, this car was never really taken care of, and those things, just like the whole suspension set up, was practicly frozen on, so simple things like that wont work, especially on cars that HAVE to be rebuilt. you shouldve seen how difficult it was just to pull the damn axles, it took three hours alone just to do that, and beleive me, i read the manuel, and it wasnt 1/10th as easy as they said it would be (0r as farmer jason said it would be) no busts, its just not as easy as you think bud

Back