Damn Hail!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

La_Pieuvre

[rant]

I am so pissed...Last night we had some golf-ball (and baseball) sized hail in the Dallas metroplex and so many cars got damaged, including mine. My Hood has about 30 dents on it. My roof also has some, fenders, doors, trunk...etc... My car looks so nasty now, it's not even funny :angry:

Luckily my insurance will cover it, so once I get the money I'm getting a CF hood and having it painted to match the car. The one night my car wasn't in the garage is the night it gets fucked up by hail...*sigh*

[/rant]

Damn.. sorry about your car bro, living in tornado alley, we learned to ALWAYS park your shit under something b/c storms will brew in the matter of minutes and cause hella damage, but I feel ya.. last night we got the same shit. I woke up around 4am with shit pounding the house, but lucky all of our shit was in the garage.

Me:

CRX outside in Dallas, haven't looked for damage, don't care
Civic on a lift inside shop, so no chance for damage
Camry with me in Houston, so no damage... only dirty from rain and mud

I guess I got lucky. I'll take / post pics of the CRX if it's banged up. Maybe I'll have some "custom contours" in the ghetto "carbon fiber" hood.

:lol:

Back